Case Denied Until June 2008

NITEOLE718

Registered Users (C)
Case pending Until June 2008

Well Today Was My Interview At 1.15pm I Got There At 12.30pm We Get Called In At 2.oopm.the I.o Tell Us To Raise Our Right Hand .and Then Started Asking My Husband Question Like Where We Met Hubby Answer.what Other Street Is Close To Where You Live.hubby Answer And Then He Ask My Hubby Wher Your Wife Brother Live Hubby Did't Know.then I.o Said In New York Hubby Said Yes .i Thought You Wanted The Address.i.o Said How Long We Live Together Hubby Answer.i.o Any Pic I Said Yes I Gave Him Pic With Our Wedding And Pic With Me My Husband And Baby[ Not Husband Child]when She Was 3 Years Old Now She Is 7 He Is Real Dumb He Could Look At The Pic And See Thats Real.he Said No More Pic I Said No He Said Why I Told Him We Don't Take A Lotof Pic.then I.o Said Any Joint I Gave Him Joint Bank Account Gas Bill Phone Bill With Both Of Us Name.he Said Thats All, I Said Yes Because I Just Got My Ssn So My Name Couldn't Added To More Stuff.he Said O.k Wait Outside Until I Called You Again Then We Waited Until He Called My Husband Name We Went To The Window He Gave Me A Letter And Said Read It.when I Open It ,it Said Come Back June 2008 It Also Told Me What To Take Next Time.any Opinion Please What You Guys Think Why He Denied Me.i Wonder If I Need More Joint Evidence And Pic.he Also Wrote In My Passport A-number Whats That For.help.. MY HUSBAND IS THE ONE FILING FOR ME SO WHY ASKING HIM ALL THE QUESTION AND NOT ME

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, it certainly is not a deny. I think probably you stuck in FBI name check. So you have to wait.

Well Today Was My Interview At 1.15pm I Got There At 12.30pm We Get Called In At 2.oopm.the I.o Tell Us To Raise Our Right Hand .and Then Started Asking My Husband Question Like Where We Met Hubby Answer.what Other Street Is Close To Where You Live.hubby Answer And Then He Ask My Hubby Wher Your Wife Brother Live Hubby Did't Know.then I.o Said In New York Hubby Said Yes .i Thought You Wanted The Address.i.o Said How Long We Live Together Hubby Answer.i.o Any Pic I Said Yes I Gave Him Pic With Our Wedding And Pic With Me My Husband And Baby[ Not Husband Child]when She Was 3 Years Old Now She Is 7 He Is Real Dumb He Could Look At The Pic And See Thats Real.he Said No More Pic I Said No He Said Why I Told Him We Don't Take A Lotof Pic.then I.o Said Any Joint I Gave Him Joint Bank Account Gas Bill Phone Bill With Both Of Us Name.he Said Thats All, I Said Yes Because I Just Got My Ssn So My Name Couldn't Added To More Stuff.he Said O.k Wait Outside Until I Called You Again Then We Waited Until He Called My Husband Name We Went To The Window He Gave Me A Letter And Said Read It.when I Open It ,it Said Come Back June 2008 It Also Told Me What To Take Next Time.any Opinion Please What You Guys Think Why He Denied Me.i Wonder If I Need More Joint Evidence And Pic.he Also Wrote In My Passport A-number Whats That For.help.. MY HUSBAND IS THE ONE FILING FOR ME SO WHY ASKING HIM ALL THE QUESTION AND NOT ME

Can you please post what the letter you got actually says please? I mean, type it in if its not too long. Giving you a letter that says "come back in June 2008" sounds extremely odd to me.

Can you please post what the letter you got actually says please? I mean, type it in if its not too long. Giving you a letter that says "come back in June 2008" sounds extremely odd to me.

o.k the letter said please come to the office shown below at the time and place indicated in connection with an official matter.
office location-federal plaza
date and hour-june 16 -2008 8 am
ask for -district adjudication officer
reason for appointment-petition for alien relative [form i130] wow i wonder if my i485 is approved but not my 1-130 on my passport i.o wrote pending with a pen.
bring with you this letter,all passports.
someone please tell me what that mean

OK - that's really weird. I wonder how they can make an appointment for such an exact time for such a long time in the future? I've never heard of anything like that before.

My advice would be to make an infopass appointment to try to find out the what is going on with your case.

just like Dr Lha said - make an infopass appt.

o.k i will could i make it like tomorrow.but before i make it i went today for my i485 and the next interview is for i130.the i.o only wrote in my passport my name todays date and wrote pending .with a pen ,what does that mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a feeling they have called u guys for a second interview and that it is to be in june 2007 and not june 2008. i'd say human error. hope that is all it is. anyway all the very best.

i have a feeling they have called u guys for a second interview and that it is to be in june 2007 and not june 2008. i'd say human error. hope that is all it is. anyway all the very best.

i wish unlucky girl i still don't understand what he's talking about he wrote in my passport todays date and wrote pending.

Where did he write that in your passport? On a visa? Or just on some random page? That certainly is a bizarre detail in your tale of oddness.

Where did he write that in your passport? On a visa? Or just on some random page? That certainly is a bizarre detail in your tale of oddness.

WHAT HAPPEN MY VISA GOT LOST BUT I DID HAVE A COPY BUT THE PASSPORT I GAVE HIM IS NOT THE ONE WITH THE VISA .ITS A NEW ONE WITHOUT THE VISA.I TOLD THE I.O HE SAID O.K I HAVE THE COPY OF YOUR VISA IN MY FILE.SO THE PENDING THAT HE WROTE IN MY PASSPORT IS IN THE MIDDLE .

i call uscis today and the man told me the reason why they wrote pending in my passport that mean they didn't make a decision yet on my case.

It must be a "typing error" It sounds like it should say 2007 not 2008. I hope so in your case. Make Infopass and find out.:confused:

Hey Nite ...

Sorry I missed all your posts as I wasnt online last few weeks.

Dont worry about it. It will be fine. Like everyone suggested, first thing, make an info pass and make sure that if the date needs a correction, you get it done.

Good Luck!

a friend of mine said it is a second interview.because they need more joint together.and it is possible they can call us before june 2008.

Is it unusual to get the 2nd interview in the next 16 months? I've heard MANY OF MY FRIENDS got the first interview in 2001 and the 2nd one in 2004 (NYC cases.) but that was 6 years ago. I'm not sure about now.