• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Cannot pay immigration fee

chaoting

Hi all,

I have done the interview on 1/11 and got my immigration visa. And now, I am trying to pay the 165 immigration fee through the website.
5 days passed, however, the system always shows this message: Is it normal? Thanks,

ERROR: We could not find the A-Number and/or DOS Case ID you entered. If your immigrant visa was approved recently, please wait five days before attempting to pay. If the problem continues after five days, please contact the customer .........for assistance.

Make sure you are entering your case number without the extra 0's. So if your case number is 2016OC00000500, you should put enter it in as 2016OC500.

Hi all, I have a similar problem, My appointment in the Paris consular is already scheduled but I cannot pay the 330 dollars visa fees online. Is it normal or I should pay it the day of the interview in a week? Thank you

Hi all, I have a similar problem, My appointment in the Paris consular is already scheduled but I cannot pay the 330 dollars visa fees online. Is it normal or I should pay it the day of the interview in a week? Thank you

DV Payment can only be made in person at the embassy when you go in for the interview.

Hi! After the interview, how can I know that the visa has been approuved? How can I check it (maybe online) and how long should I wait to receive my passeport at home?
Thanks

Hi! After the interview, how can I know that the visa has been approuved? How can I check it (maybe online) and how long should I wait to receive my passeport at home?
Thanks
Check your status on https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx but note that it is normal for it to say refused or administrative processing until it is actually issued - there is no “approved” or “processing” etc type status. What did the CO tell you in the interview about being approved?
How long it takes to get to you differs by embassy and the particular courier they use so cannot answer that.