California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello friends,

I am new with this and all the terms used here. Our labor was filed on May 2002 in California. I believe our case has been sent to the backlog center. My questions are -

1. Is there any information as to what date is being processed right now?
2. Are the cases being dealt with in chronological order?
3. When can we expect to hear the good news about our labor being approved?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Purva

Purva said:
Hello friends,

I am new with this and all the terms used here. Our labor was filed on May 2002 in California. I believe our case has been sent to the backlog center. My questions are -

1. Is there any information as to what date is being processed right now?
2. Are the cases being dealt with in chronological order?
3. When can we expect to hear the good news about our labor being approved?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Purva

Hi purva

I am also in the same boat. Applied LC in SF CA April 2002 till today no reply

from any of the offices. No 45 days letter.

:confused:

45 days latter

Hi Guys,
I applied for LC in CA as Non-RIR in 30 April 2001 and now all the cases have transferred to BEC Dallas but Hve not got any 45 days notice. Do somebody has the idea how long it is going to get this letter. or is there any link to track your case at BEC level

Thanks

Neeraj

Reply from DLFC

This is the response I received today for a status enquiry to status@dal.dlfc.us sent on April 23rd .

Dear Requestor,

You have reached the Dallas Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney(or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta...reign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet websites:

www.plc.doleta.gov/PERM.DFLC@dol.gov

There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

Your patience is appreciated.

Dallas Backlog Processing Center

Details:
PD: Oct 2002
Non-RIR
CA SWA
EB2
Never made it to Regional
45 day letter - None

45 days letter?

As mentioned by SJShark, that the employer will receive 45 days letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter. Does this mean that employer has to respond back? Why I am concerned is my employer takes long time to work on the immigration stuff. This concerns me as I am nearing 6th year on H1B. In couple of months we would be preparing to file for the 7th year H1b Extension. What is the purpose of 45 days letter or selection of continuation option letter? Please reply back, GURU's . Thanks.

Vicky_m said:
As mentioned by SJShark, that the employer will receive 45 days letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter. Does this mean that employer has to respond back? Why I am concerned is my employer takes long time to work on the immigration stuff. This concerns me as I am nearing 6th year on H1B. In couple of months we would be preparing to file for the 7th year H1b Extension. What is the purpose of 45 days letter or selection of continuation option letter? Please reply back, GURU's . Thanks.

Yes the employer has to respond to the 45 day letter. You can browse to the
Dallas BEC Tracker threads for more info where this has been discussed more often.

Dallas BEC Status Enquiry

Got same reply as SJShark.......

I guess they are swamped by these email enquries and are just
sending (useless) reply ...

inqsit

CA RIR
PD: sep 2003
Never made it to the regional
No 45 day letter from BEC

Got Reply with temp case#

Hi,
I got reply from dallas backlog center for my rir to non-rir remanded case in california. Here is the reply I got for my mail to them few days back:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: T-05140-*****

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

PD : 08/21/2001 (RIR CA)
RD : 07/08/2002
Remanded to SWA CA as non-rir : 07/10/2003
No 45-days letter recieved
151-032

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

Patience is what I think is logical now.

Hello Neeraj,

It is very sad to see cases like yours that have PD Apr 2001 still stuck in labor. I think you are one of the very few unlucky ones that did not get through. I have a few friends that have the same PD and already got their GCs'.

My case PD is Aug 2001 and it is a remand back to state and later converted to TR from RIR. I still have not got my the so-called "45 day letter" yet. Hopefully things will clear up pretty soon for us.

Just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one out there in the dark. So Patience is what I think is logica thing to do now. And some day we shall hope it will pay off.

Devar.

gneerajg said:
Hi Guys,
I applied for LC in CA as Non-RIR in 30 April 2001 and now all the cases have transferred to BEC Dallas but Hve not got any 45 days notice. Do somebody has the idea how long it is going to get this letter. or is there any link to track your case at BEC level

Thanks

Neeraj

And there are many more like me as well. I am waiting since Oct. 2001 with no communication at all from anywhere. Remanded to State in 2002 and no response since then. The process sucks!!!

Anyone received 45 day letter for CA SWA cases?

Hi,

All the trackers for 45-day letters are pretty confusing with different regional areas mixed up. My PD for EB3 RIR in CA SWA is June 2004. Has anyone received their 45 day letters with similar situation?

NON-RIR SWA cases update?

What's happening with the remanded (From DOL to SWA) cases? Any update on the current date?

Looks like only RIR cases have been moving in BPC. Anyone with NON-RIR case, PD in 2001, getting 45 days letter / LC processed?

Please reply.

Thanks.

sure2get said:
If you are like me, (RIR remanded back to state - CALIFORNIA), I would suggest to check the status during the first week of October.
Hope others who are reading this thread and are in the same boat would update once they see any progress.
Sure2get

ANY NEWS FROM ANY OF THE REMANDED CASES GUYS??

Labor application receipt?

Hello! All

My labor was sent to California SESA on Mar 22nd. I have not received any receipt nor priority date. Here is my attorney's reply. Does California SESA not send such receipts? Please help.

"Your Labor Certification case was delivered to the CA Department of Labor on
March 22, 2005. Unfortunately, we have not received any correspondence fromt he DOL. Based on information that has been provided to our office, we
believe your case has been transferred to the Backlog Processing center or
Backlog Elimination Center. Once your case is logged into their system,
they will assign a new case number and forward a continuation letter to both
our office and your employer. Your employer will have 45 days to respond.
The letter asks the employer whether the company would still like to
continue with the Labor Certification. Once we receive this letter, our
office will notify you immediately."

You are not alone

DeCgC_007 said:
What's happening with the remanded (From DOL to SWA) cases? Any update on the current date?

Looks like only RIR cases have been moving in BPC. Anyone with NON-RIR case, PD in 2001, getting 45 days letter / LC processed?

Please reply.

Thanks.

I havent heard squat from either BEC/DOL/SQL/ATT/EMP.

PD Aug 2001
EB3 RIR -> NON RIR
Pretty screwed!

:mad:

Hehaheha

DeCgC_007 said:

Please reply.

Thanks.

I am tracking this forcoupleof months,i have applied in CA and my PD: June 2001.I have not received 45 days letter.I am still waiting with smile hehaheha

devar said:
I havent heard squat from either BEC/DOL/SQL/ATT/EMP.

PD Aug 2001
EB3 RIR -> NON RIR
Pretty screwed!

:mad:

you can add me with you guys,

EB3 RIR -> NON RIR
CA
We should get it....When?????

Is this possible?

Our HR representative forwarded this e-mail that she received from the Law Office to is.

"Since we have not received "45-day" letters from the Backlog Processing Center (BPC) on our pending AEC applications, we have decided to be proactive in letting the BPC know that ******* wishes to continue with the processing of its alien labor certification applications on behalf of your foreign national employees. To this end, we have prepared G-28 forms for ***'s signature which we are sending to you today. Once you return the signed forms, we will send letters to both BPCs letting them know you wish to proceed with these applications. We hope that these letters will be attached to the files/applications at the BPCs. As you know, the Centers have over 350,000 cases of which many are still not entered into their computerized tracking system.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and please let your foreign nationals know that we are doing what we can to follow up on their applications."

Is this even possible :confused:

Anybody received 45 days notice for SWA remanded cases

It looks like CALIFORNIA thread is INACTIVE. Would like to know if anybody received 45 day notice for state remanded cases.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.