California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on acknowledgement letter

Dear All,

Long time ago, my lawyer got a "TRANSMITTAL NOTICE" from CA state office, stating my case has been sent to US DOL.

Should I expect an "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER" from US DOL ?

thanks,

ZXX

What's the email address?

Hi,
Does your case qualify for RIR (as per the new guidance) BS + 3 yrs or MS + 6 months expr ?
Why cant they send the case which qualify as per this guidance directly to DOL? Why BRC?
Can you please mention the email address from where you got this response?
Thanks.

mahadev1 said:
PD: 06/01

I got some info from the State Workforce Agency.

However, as you already know, your case was remanded back to this office by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). It now resides in our regular permanent case queue. The cases in this queue are worked according to their priority date. We were working cases with priority dates on or before 4/27/2001 before we stopped working cases altogether. We are now shipping our entire case inventory (over 60,000 applications) to DOL's new Backlog Reduction Center in Dallas, Texas. Your case will be processed there, not by our office. We have already shipped approximately 24,000 cases to that location. Those 24,000 cases all had priority dates on or before April 30, 2001. We plan to ship another 14,000 before February 24th (your case should be in this shipment). The remaining 22,500 applications will be shipped prior to March 31, 2005. Applications from other states are being shipped there as well. They will, per their regulations, be processing cases by priority date.

The State Workforce Agencies will no longer be involved in the processing of permanent labor certification applications after March 31, 2005. This being the case, I cannot possibly make a prediction about when your case might be completed. Hopefully, DOL's new Backlog Reduction Center will be able to reduce the amount of time it will take to process your application

Thanks

Hi guys,

My wife has applied for green card and I'm on H4. Her labor cert was send to the CA state on Aug 2004 and have a PD of Aug 30 2004. We filed RIR. Does this means that we will have to wait for another year or 2 before we will see it going to the region. Pls advice and email me. I'm new at this. I'm waiting for the EAD so that I can get a job. I'm currently jobless now.

haes75 said:
Hi guys,

My wife has applied for green card and I'm on H4. Her labor cert was send to the CA state on Aug 2004 and have a PD of Aug 30 2004. We filed RIR. Does this means that we will have to wait for another year or 2 before we will see it going to the region. Pls advice and email me. I'm new at this. I'm waiting for the EAD so that I can get a job. I'm currently jobless now.
Im sorry but that 's what it looks like. BEC 's are supposed to clear the backlogs in 24-30 months.

AEC/RIR or PERM - which is better for new labor filing ?

Hello,

My company is going to start green card processing for me and my family.
Now what is the better way to start ? Should I apply with current AEC/RIR
process or is it better to wait few more days and apply with PERM ?

My case will be filed in San Fransisco.

Thanks

Perm!!!

You can file it in PERM process cos its fast. Anyways its going to take a while before you see GC in your hands.

moved to Dallas BEC?

undefinedI called up the SWA and was told that my application has already been shipped to Dallas.

PD (CA) 8/16/2004.

Thanks to www.immigration-law.com

02/25/2005: DOL Transition Guidance for Labor Certification Applications, February 2005

On February 16, 2005, the DOL Deputy Secretary issued the transition guidance for the labor certification application, and the DOL Region V (Chicago) issued its own transition guidance to the SWAs in its jurisdiction on February 18, 2005 as follows:

HQ Transition Guidance
(http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/documents/WDL007-05-att.pdf)

Region V Transition Guidance
(http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/documents/WDL007-05.cfm)

There are all sorts of rumors and confusions in the immigration community on the actual operation of the Backlog Processing Centers in Philadelphia and and Dallas. We want to clarify the following two points:

These Guidances made it clear that the DOL had changed its initial policy reflected in the first Transition Guidance of Bill Carlson, Chief of Foreign Labr Certificaion Division that the cases which were received after January 1, 2005 would be processed by the National Processing Centers. Under the Transition Guidance of the Deputy Secretary, currently all the cases which were received after January 1, 2005 have been shipped and forwarded by the SWAs to the Backlog Processing Centers after the date stamping.
The deadline for filing of current labor certification application under the current law is March 27, 2005 and any cases received by the SWAs after March 27, 2005 will be rejected and returned to the applicants. Some applicants may wish to file the applications, particularly RIR, before the DOL launchs the new system of PERM on March 28, 2005. The TG reminds the last minute filers that the deadline is determined not by the actual physical receipt but by "postmark." Accordingly, in the event that the RIR applications cannot be filed in person or by delivery services sufficiently ahead of time, they should make it sure that it is filed at the Postal Services with the postmark of March 27, 2005.

The name of the new backlog processing offices is one other area which the immigration legal community and immigrant community are confused. For that matter, the DOL itself was confused. It used Backlog Elimination Center, Backlog Reduction Center, and Backlog Processing Center inter-mixedly. It also happened with the USCIS when there was reorganization and BCIS and USCIS were used inter-mixedly by the community as well as the government itself. By now, people should know that the official name of the offices is neither Backlog Elimination Center nor Backlog Reduction Center but Backlog Processing Center.

mahadev1,

Any idea if your case was moved to BEC/BRC/BPC in Dallas ? Your post (10th February 2005 12:41 PM) mentioned that your case might have gone by Feb 24th.

email address

Is there any email address for the BEC centers where I can check if my case from California SESA was already sent to one of the BECs ?

Thanks

BPC email addr

honkman said:
Is there any email address for the BEC centers where I can check if my case from California SESA was already sent to one of the BECs ?

Thanks

You can write to the following addr with your case details.

status@DAL.DFLC.US

I sent an email and got a response that my case has not been assigned yet.

BhavaniS said:
You can write to the following addr with your case details.

status@DAL.DFLC.US

I sent an email and got a response that my case has not been assigned yet.

BhavaniS, what information did you include in your email request, case number, company name, pd and dot code?

thx

email to BPC

cice said:
BhavaniS, what information did you include in your email request, case number, company name, pd and dot code?

thx

Yes .. You need to all of the above along with your First and Last Name, of Course ! I got a reply in 2-3 days.

BhavaniS said:
Yes .. You need to all of the above along with your First and Last Name, of Course ! I got a reply in 2-3 days.

Can you paste the exact text of your email and subject duly replacing your name and company info with pseudo names? For example replace ?Bhavani with Columbusdude and S with 007 and your company name with columbusdude007company.

columbusdude007 said:
Can you paste the exact text of your email and subject duly replacing your name and company info with pseudo names? For example replace ?Bhavani with Columbusdude and S with 007 and your company name with columbusdude007company.

Just send email to status@DAL.DFLC.US

Company name
Alian Name : Last Name. First Name
SWA : xxxx
DOL : xxxxx
PD : xxxxx

Stop giving false information

You're supposed to enquire about your case status only 90 days after you receive the 45 day letter and have responded to it. stop giving folks useless information like this.. everyone will start bombarding the email of dol, and they will have one more excuse to slow down even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.