California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One more approval

Hi,

Just wondering if any of the recent certifications have been granted to BS + 0 years category, basically EB3 - but due to the filing recommendations went into BS + 0

Thanks

Re: Re: DOT code

this dot code is used for "Software engineer" It is used for LC applications from washington state. California DOt code for Software engineer is different.

Re: Re: Re: DOT code

Oh, yes, I do work in Oregon. How can I find the code list for Oregon?

Originally posted by gc3002
this dot code is used for "Software engineer" It is used for LC applications from washington state. California DOt code for Software engineer is different.

Mine is pending too DOL 12/03/2002

Mine Labor Certification for 999-113-021 is pending with DOL since December 3, 2002. So I am hoping to hear soon. What was your DOL RD?

Hi everybody,

There have been discussions that PERM will significantly increase the rejection rate. Does anybody have any information that? Also, when is it going to come into effect. Please share any info you may have in this regard.

Originally posted by wassup
Hi everybody,

There have been discussions that PERM will significantly increase the rejection rate. Does anybody have any information that? Also, when is it going to come into effect. Please share any info you may have in this regard.

A question about PERM was answered by attorney Murthy where she mentioned that the dept of labor has been very secretive abt PERM. they have not disclosed any information about it.
which could mean that they are off schedule or it could also mean they are right on schedule and we would see perm by November.

But one thing is for sure - if PERM does come about around this time when the mood is very much anti-immigrants - it is not good - there will be a lot of rejections.

DOL processing times

Hi everyone, does anyone know what date DOL is currently processing ? I think somewhere in this thread someone mentioned end November, some other case approved was for Nov 6. Any info will be appreciated.
thank you.

Originally posted by gp111

venkatram
Labor certification has nothing to do with EB2/3 (It's not even mentioned anywhere in the process !).. If your advertisement is taylormade for you, your company has not done any layoffs in last couple of years & DOL HAS STOPPED REMANDING RANDOMLY.. you have good chances of getting approved. [/B]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks gp,

Just want to be sure, are there any approvals for masters and 0 yrs exp.

Thanks in advance

eb2dec
Looks like different people at DOL handling different dates of November 02.. cause couple of people I know got NOF whith RD's of Nov2nd & Last week

Just wanted to check if the AVM will inform about NOF's -- all I get is "received blah blah blah" if I check for dates around Nov 10, does that mean that NOF *may* have been issued (if it has been processed).

Originally posted by gp111
eb2dec
Looks like different people at DOL handling different dates of November 02.. cause couple of people I know got NOF whith RD's of Nov2nd & Last week

Re: Mine is pending too DOL 12/03/2002

Originally posted by Dil1642
Mine Labor Certification for 999-113-021 is pending with DOL since December 3, 2002. So I am hoping to hear soon. What was your DOL RD?

My DOL RD is 11/12/02 real close will let you know what happens..do you work for a large company too?

Labor Certified!

Labor certified on Aug 20, 2003!

DOL: Received on July 15, 2002
Case No: 0952****
DOT: 999.151-051

What should I do next?

I will be apply for 140 shortly.

Should I go with CP or 485 option? My CP consulate would be Chennai. My company is financially very stable. No history of layoffs. Are there any cases of rejections/delays in Chennai consulate?

Re: Labor Certified!

Hi itisgcafterall,

Congratulations!

A friend of mine who talked to the attorney about CP (and his consulate is also Chennai), here are the reasons why you should not go for Counselor Processing:

1. You and you wife (if married) don’t get EAD (work permit) card.
2. You should first complete I140 to apply for CP – whereas in 485, you can apply both together and can also apply for EAD card - that means you may be loosing/wasting time the same which you want to gain in CP.
3. Attorney said Chennai is not good, but Mumbai is better.
4. Attorneys usually have a very limited or no control on the CP process.
5. Consulate people have more powers; they can reject your application and can cancel your current visa.
6. From now on Consulates need to interview H1, B1, L1 and other visa people, so they would also get crowed and your Counselor Processing would ultimately get slower, think about it.
7. Attorney said after Sept 2003, 485 would get faster as they would have done processing religious visas – check the web about it or talk to your attorney

Originally posted by itisgcafterall
Labor certified on Aug 20, 2003!

DOL: Received on July 15, 2002
Case No: 0952****
DOT: 999.151-051

What should I do next?

I will be apply for 140 shortly.

Should I go with CP or 485 option? My CP consulate would be Chennai. My company is financially very stable. No history of layoffs. Are there any cases of rejections/delays in Chennai consulate?

Last edited by a moderator:
NOF vs. Three option letter

Hi everybody, could somebody please clarify the difference between NOF and the 'three option letter'? Apprently NOF is for specific questions, but I am anot sure. If somebody knows please let me know.

itisgcafterall

Hi itisgcafterall
Congratulations on you labour approval. Could you please tell me did DOL sent an NOF for your case?. Mine was moved to DOL on 07/22/2002 and still pending @ DOL. No NOF's no RFE's so far. I am holding a 3 years master degree from India, and I had 4 years of experience when I filed my labour application. Could you please post here if your case had the same qualification and exp.?.

Best of luck.

Thanks
eb2august01
:confused:

Re: Re: Labor remanded to state

WaitingInHell,
DOL receipt date was 11/29/02.
So my case has gone back to SESA and my PD
there remains 11/29/01 (SESA PD) and will be
considered as non-RIR. At the moment SESA
is processing 4/26/01(non-RIR). It has been on
this date since the past 1.5 years. So chances
of getting through this CRAP are very slim.

Originally posted by WaitingInHell
Hi Aman_K,

I feel very sorry for you.
You said your DOL receipt date is end of Nov2002, could you give us the exact date? The reason I am asking you is my DOL date is Nov 20th, so I am very curious to know about your details.
Thanks in advance,

itisgcafterall

congratulations, itisgcafterall. Can you tell us if you had received a NOF and if so, when did your lawyer reply to the NOF?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.