Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Boston DOL current dates Mar 2005.

Anyone got LC approval this week?

My case was entered in DOL around 2nd week of Feb 05. Current dates show March 05. Any updates?

Thanks.
Yeap, No concurrent process. Only can file I-140. I am planing to file I140.Lets hope for the best.. Senate hearing scheduled on July 27
for S.1033 (Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act) . If this passes, we will get more visas for employment based categories also.
We all are sending letters to respective congressmen and hoping for the best.
You may also want to send a letter...

DeCgC_007 said:
Hi,
Congrats on your LC approval. Have you thought about your options what to do next? EB3 dates are unavailable for filing I-140 and I-485 concurrently :-(
Please let us know.
Thanks.

Any updates?

I called up Boston DOL and was told that there are only 2 analysts working instead of 14(before), hence there could be delay in getting your case processed. This center will remain operational till end of 05.

Lets hope for the best.

DeCgC_007 said:
I called up Boston DOL and was told that there are only 2 analysts working instead of 14(before), hence there could be delay in getting your case processed. This center will remain operational till end of 05.

Lets hope for the best.

Which number did you call ? I have been trying to call on 617-788-0151 . Press 0. I always get a message saying "Enter your lunch"

Did they tell you what dates they are processing for RIR ?

LC got approved

Hi ,

Our NH labour Approved on july 28th (EB3/Non-RIR)
priority date -Apr 2004
Transfer to Boston -03/22/2005
Approved - 07/28/2005
Best of luck to all,

Congrats subisiva..
Mine was entered on the same day Mar 22nd 2005 (EB2-RIR)
I spoke to the lady in Boston DOL yesterday and I was told they are processing Mar 1st week still. It looks like these guys are randomly picking applications :(

subisiva said:
Hi ,

Our NH labour Approved on july 28th (EB3/Non-RIR)
priority date -Apr 2004
Transfer to Boston -03/22/2005
Approved - 07/28/2005
Best of luck to all,

GC23 said:
Congrats subisiva..
Mine was entered on the same day Mar 22nd 2005 (EB2-RIR)
I spoke to the lady in Boston DOL yesterday and I was told they are processing Mar 1st week still. It looks like these guys are randomly picking applications :(

GC23, subisiva,
Both your cases tranferd to Boston DOL on March 22 or did it
get entered into the system on March 22, if so do you know when it got
transfered to DOL.

Thanks

orangs said:
GC23, subisiva,
Both your cases tranferd to Boston DOL on March 22 or did it
get entered into the system on March 22, if so do you know when it got
transfered to DOL.

Thanks

My case was entered into the system on March 22nd . It got transferred in the last week of Febraury

Any updates?

Any updates? Even though the current date is March 05, there are many applications which were entered in Feb 2005, still pending.
Cant they speed up the process?

LC status

Would anyone be able to give me a heads - up on the LC status for applicants who have filed in October 2004 from MA ?

Any recent approvals from Boston DOL? Guys please post details of any recent approvals?

NH labor: PD Sep,2004, Non RIR, EB3
Moved to Boston : January,2005
Entered in DOL system: March 8,2005
Awaiting approval

My case was filed through Boston, MA
non-RIR, EB2
PD: 11/04
I don't know where my case is. My lawyer just asked me to wait.
Can anyone tell me the Boston DOL number, so I can check if my case is there.
I called Philadelphis BEC, they said they are processing 2001/2002, no info about 2004.
(I called PBC 2 mons ago, they said the same thing.)

I called the Boston DOL on Monday and Talked to the Lady (Mary) and she said that right now they have only one Analyst looking the cases , and that is why it is very slow.

I even asked what are the chances these cases will be processed by end the year, she has no clue.She said that they requested for addtional help but she does not know if they will get or not.

My case Info:

RIR EB2 NH

Date entered Mar 08 2005.

gcpower1 said:
I called the Boston DOL on Monday and Talked to the Lady (Mary) and she said that right now they have only one Analyst looking the cases , and that is why it is very slow.

I even asked what are the chances these cases will be processed by end the year, she has no clue.She said that they requested for addtional help but she does not know if they will get or not.

My case Info:

RIR EB2 NH

Date entered Mar 08 2005.

Hi GCPower1,
Did your case get approved? I also have the same PD.

Hi Guys, Please post detials of any recent approvals from Boston DOL.

Thanks!

I have not heard anything either.

gcpower1 said:
No I did not get approval still waiting like many of us.

My lower told me they received a 45-day letter for cased filed much laster than mine. But nothing for my case yet. It is in PEC.

YetAnotherOne,
Did you get a chance to ask them on what date your case was entered to Boston system?
Mine was entered on March 4, I'm still waiting for approval, and I'd like to estimate my waiting time from your information...
Thank you in advance and good luck with next steps!

YetAnotherOne said:
NH
EB3
non-RIR
PD 4th June 2004
Approval Date 1st September 2005