Boston Regional DOL Tracker

LaborBadhi said:
He can apply only only I-140. Has to wait I-1485 EB3 PD

How can I findout my case entered into DOL system or not?

State : NH (EB3/NON_RIR)
PD : 04/05/2004
State moved the case to Boston : 03/22/2005

kvkn_05 said:
How can I findout my case entered into DOL system or not?

State : NH (EB3/NON_RIR)
PD : 04/05/2004
State moved the case to Boston : 03/22/2005

The contact number for Boston DOL is 617-788-0151 and then press 0 (zero) for extension. You will be answered.

Labor Approved

labor got approved in this week,

NH/EB2
Case entered in BOSTON DOL System - 02/22/2005

Hope everyone who appiled, gets approval ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called up the boston dol.

RIR is a month ahead of NON-RIR. Still some NON-RIR cases entered into the system in the month of Feb. are being processed. Those having DOL PD early Feb 05 whould hear approvals by the end of this month.

Now the problem is what can be done about the EB3 retrogression? Just file I-140 and keep waiting till the PD becomes current or file both I-140 and 485 together when the PD becomes current.

Can H1 be extended beyond 6 years, after LC approval? Does either of I140 or I485 has to be in a pending status for that?

Thanks.

you can extend your H1 beyond 6 years (1 year at a time). I see another new rule if your I-140 got approved and waiting for 485 PD then you can extend your H1 for 3 years.

Friends .. I need your help

I got a replly from Boston asking for a client based in NH ( my employer is based in NJ) . This was way back in mid March and we responded to it in late April with our client details.

Now the question is :
1. Is Boston DOL still receiving replies to queries ?
2. If they are, do you know how long they typically take to respond to this queries ? Its almost June (a month and a half has gone by since we responded).

Would appreciate your reply ... since I have no idea about how this things work.

45 Days Letter ....

Guys,
did any one get the 45 day letters which was filed on dec 2nd week in NH. My lawyer didn't get any kind of notice. Any inputs are appreciated. Thanks ....

aniboy said:
Hi Can any one please give me the Number for Boston Dol.To check the case status.

contact number is 6177880151 after you listen voicemail, please press 0.

somebody will pick the phone...

Good time to call boston

Hello,

I been trying to contact boston dol @ 617-788-0151 X 0. No one is answering the call. Can someone tell me good time to call them?

Thanks
Mahesh

I-140.

Anybody who got LC approval from Boston DOL is in I-140 stage?
How much time is I140 taking currently in Vermont center?