Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part II

how does one get DOL case number in Boston

the case number my lawyer has, on the message giving the priority date, is for the SESA I beleive. the DOL number is in a totally different format. How does one get that?

thanks!

LC status- PD 4/19/2001

Hi!
I filed my LC on 4/19/2001. Can any one tell me what is my LC status is it with MA SESA or MA DOL?.
If it is in MA SESA how long will it still take ?
 If it is in MA DOL approximatley how much more time is required for the LC to get approved

Actually one more

1308958 Biologist 05/03/2001 Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 12/11/2001

No Title

ah well... i stick with data from Jan 1 to April 30.. that forms the bulk of the work for now and with my dates in there, thats what interests me :)

thanks for pointing this one out !

What do we do when you\'re gone

pikachu pokemon, you\'ll be gone soon!
We need to find your successor, \'cause you may not want to hang around here for the next year reporting Boston DOL status...

where pikachu goes, I follow...

that\'s the nice thing about having a petition around the same time as the l\'il fella :)

keep up the good work pika, can\'t wait for the day when you post my number here

pika...

you ain\'t gonna look out for me bro? Is that it...you get your labor and keep me hanging? What about brothers till the end, what about all those days we spent(in vain) formulating strategies to speed up the processing? Do those "private" e-mails you sent me mean nothing??

:)

P.S. My DOL(or DOA) date is 3/20/01 what\'s yours?

No Title

GC GC.. Thats right! I couldn\'t put it better myself :)

Ah well.. in limbo, my DOA is 3/9.. they did 3/8 on 11/19 and jumped to 3/13 last week :-( So i\'m still hangin in there, most probably thanks to your prayers who wants ME to post YOURS before MINE :)

All rite.. All rite.. you managed to emotionally blackmail me.. Its brotherhood till the end (of the GC process, at least).. If you\'ll withdraw your request from the one above, I promise to hang in here till you get yours :)

pika

request respectfully withdrawn...it was NEVER my intention for you to post mine before yours, I just said I can\'t wait for you to post mine, which assumed that you would continue posting well past getting your GC. I mean, you have been a beacon, a guiding light through this dark tunnel(and maze) they call Labor...who will assume your mantle and guide the new children entering this chasm?

Dol Time update on immigration.com

Dec 10, 2001 BOSTON - I
 Now processing

RIR- 3/2001
Regular- 2/2001

QUESTION FOR THE GREAT \'POKEMON\'

YES,, U HAVE BEEN BEING MONITORED..
A SIMPLE QUESTION DUDE FOR YA,, SINCE U ARE THE
MASTER OF THE \'LABOR CERTIFICATION PROCESS\',
IF THE PD FOR BOSTON SESA IS IN APRIL,WHEN DO
YOU THINK THE WHOLE PROCESS IS GOING TO BE
OVER, BASED ON YOUR EDUCATED GUESS? I KNOW THERE
IS A TIME INVOLVED SESA SENDING APPROVALS TO DOL
AND DOL RD AND ALL THAT \'BEAUTIFUL\' CRAP..

JUST TRYING TO MAKE AN ESTIMATE AS TO HOW LONG
IS FOREVER... THANKS DUDE

Suggestion: check http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg01bos/public/flchome.htm and

send your question to Raimundo A. Lopez, and wake him up.

Phew Pika!

For a second there I thought you may have gotten your Labor and ditched us without so much as a farewell note! :) When are they going to cross the damn 3/13 barrier in the tech petitions!!