Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part II

Three approvals per day?

This is ridiculous. Just imagine when will they get to RD 03/01. I think this is the worst department I have ever dealt with in my life.

I do not know what to say!!!!

The only thing I can do is to Pray!

God! Please let those Boston guys feel our pain!!!

SESA Processing

I just checked on SESA processing for Boston, it seems like they are still working on 04/2001 cases there. No movement in over a month? That means the SESA delay is currently 6- 7 months + 9 months for DOL = 16 months for LC in Boston.

Good work pikachu

Its nice to know that atleast there is some progress. I am pretty sure, wherever you get this info from, it is helpful to everyone in the group.

pikachu

how far are they into feb..if at all they are in feb.

btw..pikachu..you are doing a terific job by posting all this info here. thanks a lot buddy.

LC Approved!!!

Hi Everybody,

What a surprise to read Pikachu\'s latest post today and see my case posted there. I had called the AVM at around 7am this morning, but I guess they updated it later on. My lawyer also called to say that they had received the approved LCA in the mail today up in Boston - pretty fast service. I guess that once Boston DOL is done with you, they can\'t wait to get rid of you. (This feeling, of course, is mutual).

I hope this approval offers some degree of hope to many of you who are waiting patiently out there for Boston DOL to get its act together. LCA at Boston is a very long process, but ultimately I am certain that all of you will be successful.

Thanks especially to Satish (who is long gone) for starting the thread, and to Pikachu Pokemon for his many postings and thoughtful analysis on the inner workings of the DOL - you always gave me hope, even when things looked bleak. Thanks also to DengDeng, GCGC, Nikki2000, Firebird and to all others who have posted information here over the many months we have been waiting.

I will be speaking with our company attorney in the next few days regarding strategy for the next steps. If I hear anything useful, I will let you all know in this board.

I look forward to seeing all of you in the I-140 Board.

Final Stats:

EB2 RIR
Case #: 013066XX
PD (CT SESA): 12/28/2000
Forwarded (to Boston DOL): 01/10/01
RD(Boston DOL):01/31/01
AD: 10/23/01

38 weeks at Boston DOL; 43 weeks total.

congrats Yummy_k

Good to hear that your LC got approved after long wait..
although my PD Nov 2000, my RD is 04/13
there will another few frustrating months for me...
wish everybody gets thier LC approved in coming months ahead...

Congrats Yummy_k

1/3 of your problem is solved. I-140 should be smooth though. Good luck. Nikki2000, howcome your RD is 04/01 even though your PD is 11/00? I know there are some people in this group have a PD of 12/00 and RD 03/01. Is your LC, regular or RIR?

light at the end of the tunnel

Yummy_k(are you still on this board??!!!) congrats! You give hope to the rest of us! :)

Official processing time on Boston Website

Permanent Cases 02/01/2001
Reduction In Recruitment (RIR) 02/01/2001

This really really sux !! On 8/19 they had posted 1/4/2001.. Seems they took over 2 months to get past Jan 2001.

They still told me Jan

When I called DOL of Boston this afternoon, they still told me that they are processing second week of Jan even the web site say Feb. Which one should we believe???!!!!! This is worst experience I ever have had with the government.

No Title

Well... its true that are doing 1 - 9 Feb.. Lots of 2/1 and 2/2 cases have already come out.. Some 2/5, 2/7 and 2/9 are done too..

Here\'s what I see.. There were 361 non-cook cases in Jan.. They worked on them from 10th July to 25th Oct (some 20-30 cases still pending)..

Then there are 300 cases in Feb (non-cook) 100 of which are done, starting 4th Spet thru 25th Oct.. Thats 200 still received. At this rate, they are going to take 3 months to get past Feb but hopefully should also start March (RIR ?) cases within another month.

They claim to be behind by a month for regular cases.. But the website says otherwise. Bleak picture indeed !!

I just called my lawyer

I am not quite sure how they find out, they may just keep track of pending applications that they are responsible for. It seems like there is very little movement at the moment.