Attorney Certified I-140

You need attorney certified copies of I-140 petition

You need these basic things to go for AC140
1. Original approval notice
2. Certified copy of I-140 Petition
3. Attorney requesting letter

With out these you can\'t get that approved. I think you can try with out covering letter at the lease but if you don\'t have the certified copy of I-140 petiotn then it just waaste of your time. That is important because based on that only they will arrange your interview.

Prasad

where should I send my AC-140?

I\'m from Calcutta, which consulate\'s juridistiction do I fall for my AC140? Thanks.

what exactly is AC140?

the letter that my attorney has provided is general letter
saying "whom it may concern..enclosed is certified I140 for
Mr. (my name)...". is this good enough for CP along with a
letter from me?
And enclosed petition is just copies without any stamps on it.
I thought each page of copy of 140 petition would have some kind of
attorney\'s stamp. is what my attorney sent me is AC140? please reply.

thanks,
tapasvi.

Yes, each page of petition should have been certified

On every page of the I-140 petition the attorney should certify by mentioning that is a true copy and hiw stamp as attorney. That is waht certified copy of I-140 petition. You have to have that at the least.

Regarding the letter, I think should address to the consulate saying that there are certified documents being sent to them. Otherwise, I don\'t think you can call Attorney Certified 140. You can try with letter what ever you think deemed sufficient.

DS2001 or OF-169?

Are you guys sending DS2001 or old OF169 (cehck list form) to consulate?
I down loaded pkt 3 forms from web sites. Do they have to be printed on any certain size/color papers in certain way like single sided/double sided?
I want pckt 4 to be delivered to my mumbai address. Does any one konow where/how do I specify that?
Thanks.

Evidence of Support

Since I am applying alone, in that case do I need to fill out I-864 (Evidence of Support) as indicated in the OF-169 form. If I don\'t need that form then what else do I need to fulfill that requirement as part of the OF-169 checklist.

prasadk - another question - USPS vs. fedex

i noticed most of the people sending AC140 and pkt 3 by USPS? can u tell why? can\'t we sent via fedex or any other courier?
I think USPS will hand it over to indian postal service. thats what
i am worried about.

send by fedex

That\'s what I did. I wonder where did you see people sending \'USPS\'. I have noticed most people use \'Fedex\'. Fedex very fast and efficient service. You send by any Friday usually they deliver Monday in Mumbai.

AC140 to new delhi

Hi. Is there a specific address to send the AC 140 to or do i just send it to the regular consulate address.