Attached is the Complaint we have filed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

Thanks Rajiv Khanna for taking this bold move. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any help.

some_guy

Is this a "Class Action Law Suite?"

This is truly inspiring. It is easy to feel hopeless and frustrated. What matters is action. I wish I had Rajiv as my lawyer when I started my GC.

Rajiv, thank you and hopefully you (we all, the aspiring immigrants) win.

Kind regards,
Satya Misra
I-485 Filing Date: Oct 15, 2002
I-485 Notice Date: Oct 21, 2002

p.s. How can I support you? I am a Sales and Marketing guy. I can especially help with Public Relations campaign.

How about including I-140 delays in this lawsuit? It's taking more than 12 months at Vermont Service Center.

Thank you Rajiv for being the only one among the thousands of immigration attorneys to take this bold action for us!

Please let us know how we can support this to its full success.

Thanku Mr Rajiv Khanna

With due respect, we here at the immigration community hail and appreciate your efforts in securing our (community's) future and establishing the facts, in front of the judiciary, which this community has suffered and endured for so long.

We will be by your side in this litigation, through thick and thin, against the USCIS....

And intrepid to the core, we feel that there will be light at the end of the dark, tenous tunnel....

thanx again!!!!

hello am

Real thanks

I saw so many THANKS from so many people!

The real thanks is to follow up:
From Rajiv's message.............................................

We should again start a fresh push to Congressmen,
Khatri and other CIS officials. Once the law suit is
filed (which we have already done), we can send a copy of complaint to our
congressmen. Also we should approach all the sponsors
of Infrastructure Improvement act, so that they might
bring back those issues again in Congress and also
they might question the appropriate CIS officials.

Publicity: Let's try to reach all ethnic
organizations(Indian, Chinese, Russian, Latinos,
......), organizations like IEEE, Big
corporations,.......... Let's gather the support of
everyone for our cause. Have them issue statements in our support, call their Congressmen....

Some of these sound so familiar. This is OUR TEST now.
Finally, we have civil rights and we can demand them.

Thanks and may the force be with us!

Thanks to Rajiv, Homa and everyone else behind this effort. It is amazing that all of us not knowing each other, can get together online and organize this effort. Hopefully this lawsuit would bring more attention to our cause, and inspire the community to c\voice out.

I am currently reading a book by Studs Terkel, Hope Dies Last. It is a truly inspiring book about daring ordinary people who individually and collectively change their community and ultimately the nation through social activism. I highly recommend it!

Thanks Rajiv; Comments on Relief from court

Thank you Rajiv and all your team for the unrelenting pursuit of justice. One cannot help but choke up while reading through the filing because it puts words to our suffering, individual and collective. Thanks again for all you are doing.

Comment on Relief from Court:

- Can we suggest to the court that one way to avoid repeated EADs/APs is to direct DOJ/USCIS to issue notices to all Pending AOS applicants in writing, extending the validity of current EADs/APs till the AOS application is decided?

- This might be a little more hopeful than realistic, but do the courts have authority to direct USCIS to approve all cases older than 2 years and cleared by FBI, unless thay can show cause, on a case by case basis.

Best Regards.

Thanks to Rajiv for filing this law suit. Please let us know how we can help to make this issue pushed into the mainstream spotlight.

Thanks

Thanks Rajivji for filing the class-action suit. Thanks to all the other forum-users, who arduously championed for the cause. May God bless you and all and let us hope the Court admits this as a Class-Action suit. I hope INS will not order a freeze to take stock of the situation on account of this suit. Let us hope for the best. All the best. Happy Christmas to all.

PLEASE READ

I request all of you to read the entire document (26 pages) and come out with suggestions for improvement. Rajiv can keep submitting changes to his complaint. I am going to prepare my comments and publish here. I hope that you people also will do that. It's very interesting to read all the complaint. Please read it and write your comments here.

best x-mas gift

i believe this is the best x-mas gift ever i received. don't u think so. thanks to selfless efforts of Rajiv et al. Kudos to these great individuals who continuously fighting for the main cause of this community.
May the Good Lord Bless them and ther families. Happy Holidays for everyone

Arigsagc

I dont understand y my congressmans not doing anything about my case. My EAD and AP have been stuck with the INS for 6 months now.. and all the congressmen say is that ur case is "under review" they have been saying that since over a month now. I dont understand whats going on.. any advice??

AP RD JUly 31 2003
EAD RD 31 July 2003

Thank your Mr. Khanna

I want to express my sincere appreciation to Mr. Khanna's excellent work and great efforts. I also want to thank many active forum members who fight and push for this movement.

I ask for many more people to actively contribute to this action, especially those silent observers. Mr. Khanna asked us to push congressman and ask for more support again. It is time for each of us to contribute to this. We are fighting for our legitimate right, not other's right. Please squeeze some of your busy time to work on this. Please don't take it as a free ride.

If every one of us send at least five copies of complaint letter (2 to your State senators, 1 to congressman, 1 to the organization you are affilated, 1 to your friend in the same boat or your attorney), we could have more support. It may increase the chance for the government to solve the issues listed in the lawsuit.

You are all very welcome

The idea of a community is for each one of us to do what we can. Well, our team can do the legal part. You folks have to do the rest.

I am off to Canada for 4-5 days. Let me get back and prepare a dynamic action plan outline for us.

We are in the process of serving the government. It should be done this week. Once they are served, they will have 60 days to answer.

I wish they would setlle the case and just do something about the delays. But knowing USCIS, they may find it easier to fight.

If we fight, do not expect anything major until about a year.

The reason for contacting members of Congress etc. (see my post above) is to make USCIS realize that there are people watching over their actions. They need to pay attention to this area of their responsibility.

I do not believe they are evil. they are just like any other bureaucracy - indifferent.

Please do not thank me any more. I am privileged to have your trust and support, as much as your are glad of mine. Let us get the job done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.