Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hello NII

Originally posted by vinodatldol
Hello NII,

Have you got a chance to look at the "draft" ?
Let us know what you feel about it.

regards,

Not yet - I leave it in the good hands of Rajeevnair32 and Mickey_32. Anybody with any deletions, additions to the draft should post it here for their attention, or better still, get it written to a point where it could be inserted in the draft. If I am not mistaken Rajeevnair has set February 15, as his deadline. Then again this was sometime ago, and that there could be changes to this schedule. Good luck and all the best, guys.

I am also appealing to the December guys to get off the list.:D

Hi guys,

We have to get our act together and work on the script to complete the draft. Please have your advise/suggestions for adding to the draft.

We are planning to have the deadline to finish the final draft by Feb 15.

Hi,
I stumbled on this forum and would like to add that
I found out that my case went to ATL DOL in April 03 however in checking the AVM I get a message that my case has not been received by the DOL.
Any similar experiences ??

Guys, I will look over the document this weekend and post it back. Don't think I'll be able to get to it before that. If I do, wl let you all know.

Atlanta DOL does it again

One of my friends Received Date at ATL DOL was May 28th, 2003 and his case got certified around January 27...........

aksmks

Hi gc_Sc,

There are two things you need to check in this -
1) Whether the information is correct?
2) If it is correct, how will you rectify it?

1) To check whether your information you have is correct

Questions to pounder are ->
a) Are you sure that you have file has forwarded to ATL DOL?
(The case goes to SESA first, who after review would forward your case to ATL DOL)

b) Case number at your SESA is not same as the case number at DOL

c) Try to find your case number from your employers phone number.

2) If all the above situations positively lead you to believe that your case has indeed been forwarded to ATL DOL, then it is a big issue.

There are few rare cases when ATL DOL loses papers. What you may need to do is contact your lawyer immediately and let them know about it. Because to my opinion if your case is indeed forwarded to DOL on Apr 03 and you still donot have your case listed then it is a serious issue. Normally people get listed to AVM in few days to 2 weeks at most. My case only took 3 days to show up in AVM.

Hi vinodatl,

Thank you for being an active volunteer. I like the way you want to progress on the completion of the draft.

Can you please have your enhancements to the draft. Hey all, we will make it work. People will have to hear us.

Hi all,

We all hoped after prosix case had gone through, that all labor applications will get processed fast. now again we are waiting to hear good news from rest of the December guys.

ATL is moving 1 month every two months. In this case, we dont need a math to find how much work they are actually doing to clear up the backlog.

The explanation given on Jan was that they are waiting for budget to get through. Now it may something else. They are very good at giving excuses.

Every one is welcome to share their experience and points to be added to the draft.

I notice two case numbers under my desk phone number. one in recieved in jan 2003 and the other in march 2003. how do i know which one is mine? both are IT DOT codes?

any ideas.

This is just to update you guys that finally my attorney also has received the approval notice. So the difference between Employer's courtsey notice and actualy Labor certificate recvd by attorney is almost a week.

And again AVM sucks, :) It is still showing that my case has been received on blah blah dates etc, so guys they are not updating the AVM on regular basis, at least in my case. Coz it was approved on 01/28/04. So Pashwin and Desidon keep in touch with your attorney and employer to get status and good luck. See you in CP forum, if you opt for that path.

Good luck to all other guys too. You all had been very co-operative and helpfull during my labor pain.

Thanks Prosix

Thanks a lot Prosix for updating the forum.

We still need your help man, we need a favor from you.
Please check your case status on AVM once in a week and once it is updated please update the forum..

Thanks again.

No updates from employer / attorney. So I guess its still pending. However when i called ATL DOL last week they said they are processing Dec, 2002/ Jan, 2003 cases.

I spoke with my attorney today. He also received approval notice for one of his case which is forwarded on Jan 1st week of 2003. Hope ATL DOL speeding up the process.

As per my attorney my case moved from state to federal in Sept.

if i search by my emploeyer name at the site
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

it's not returning any thing.

one of my friend applied later to me ,of course different employer and different state ,it's there .I am not sure his is state or federal.

btw gusy mine moved to federal on Sept9 (as per state )

thank you

Called DOL

Just called Atlanta DOL.
She said they are processing Dec end and Jan first week.

It is quite obvious they won't have much cases in Dec; especially at the end of Dec'02 as this is the time of holidays...So hoping that they will finish Dec cases by the end of next week week..

Thanks

Here is the List again

Originally posted by pashwin

prosix December 17,2002 - Approved - 01/28/04
DESIDON777 December 23,2002
pashwin December 27,2002
saras76 January 06, 2003
hudakchullu January 07, 2003
ognep, January 13, 2003
NII, January 23, 2003
pinoy69, January 23, 2003
atl-la-bore Jan 29, 2003
PainCard January 30, 2003
GC2ME Feb06,2003
GA0501 Feb 06, 2003
ADOL, Feb06, 2003
ATL01, Feb06, 2003
vangaru Feb 6 2003
waters, Feb10, 2003
sthirumal Feb 24, 2003
mhsoor, March 10, 2003
adibazz March 23, 2003
singh244 march 11 , 2003
ATL03 March 24, 2003
aksmks march26, 2003
sunny_sm April 14, 2003
gcsucks 23rd April 2003
rxr May 2003
H1Buser2002 May 6th 2003
satishshetty5 May12 , 2003
smbasha July 1, 2003
Some_GreenCard July 11, 2003
powerman August 28,2003
rim September 8, 2003
TAMIL_GC September 29, 2003
kandy_iyer OCT 27, 2003 [/B]

gvr123,

Mine is forwarded to ATL DOL on Sep'29th from Georgia SESA. It is not showing mine also. It is not showing some of my collegues cases also. I guess, most of the cases from Georgia has been processed by GA SESA itself for the federal processing too. I asked my attorney about this. He said, he will get back to me on this.

TAMIL_GC,

It is possible sometimes that your Labor processing can be completed by SESA office itself (PERM testing cases). So, wait for good news from your lawyer.

I called ATL DOL today and I got the same response too. they are processing Dec,02 and Jan,03. So, we could assume that they really started "working" after Christmas.

Congratulations to those guys whose Labors are approved in last 2 weeks. ( I am away from work and this forum as I have a new born addition to my family).

Is there any one on this forum who works for "ACE Technologies Inc".

http://www.flcdatacenter.com is too good to find the labor information for a given company. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.