Atlanta DOL Update

GA SESA

Can someone through GA SESA tell how long I can get the initial receipt. I sent LC stuffs two months ago, so far didn\'t hear anything.

Notice of Finding

From automated voice message I learned today that a Notice of Finding was issued on my application by DOL, Atlanta(receipt date 02/18/2001). Can anyone tell me what does this mean? How serious is this? Any help will be highly appreciated!

Congratulations

Hi GKing, Congratulations. How and when did you find out. Please let us know when you receive the hard copy. I am still waiting for my approval.

It\'s certificated

Received by DOL Atlanta on April 30. Status post on August 10 according to the VOM.

SESA receipt.

Hi entrenched,

Usaully SESA will send info only when they move the case from SESA to DOL. If you want to find out then call 404-656-3163. The rep. at this number will give the details only to Employer or lawyer. But you can try. I hope this will help you.

ossram

Certified

Just found out that my Labor was certified on 8/17. The case detais are
Apllied FL SESA - Feb 6, 2001
Received ATL DOL - March 28
Remand issued - July 22
Remand responded - August 9
Cetified - August 17

Off to 1-140. Good Luck to people still waiting.

Approved

Just came to know from my HR that my Labor has been approved by ATL DOL. Here are the details:
RD @ ATL DOL MAY25
AD AUG 22.

Good luck to all who are waiting....

More Info

Mine IS EB3 RIR. The case was moved to ATL DOL on May 25th. Applied with Georgia SESA on March 23rd..

No Title

Hi suribang,
Your case moved so fast, Congratulations.
When we call Atlanta DOL they say they are processing April cases and yours is May25th case right? that means they work randomly on some cases? anybody have any suggestions?

LC Approved

Recently my EB2 RIR [sic] was approved at Atlanta DOL. I thought the following information may prove useful for other users of the group.

08/13/2001 - Received RIR approval
08/01/2001 - Responded to RFI with actual advertisment
07/13/2001 - Received RFI for actual advertisment
03/02/2001 - Application reached DOL
02/20/2001 - Received Transmittal Notice of RIR to DOL
12/05/2000 - Received Acknowledgment Notice from SESA
10/24/2000 - RIR filed with SESA

Case approved but no approval notice yet!!

Hi Everyone. As per AVM my labor was approved on Jul.27 but my lawyer has not received any intimation about it yet. I also talked to the lady in Atlanta and she said that my approval notice has already been sent to the lawyer. But when I called up my lawyer she says that she has not received any approval notice so far though its been almost a month now. Also she says that there are quite a few cases for which she has not received any intimation. Has anyone encountered a problem like this before where it has taken more than a month for the notice to reach the attorney?

Notice of Finding

Just checked my application status at Atlanta, it said "Notice of Finding" issued..Could someone please help me understand what this means ?

No Title

Hi suribang,
Congrats. My case was filed early June in GA SESA. So far, I even didn\'t get receipt. Lawyer told me there were tons of people filed in April due to 245i.

Hope someone filed in June post information on this board.

Atlanta DOL

I called Atlanta DOl and they told me that they are processing July 2001 cases.
Kriss

SC/EB2 LC case

Filed on June, have not heard anything from SC SESA. Has anyone here recectly get LC approved in SC/ATL? Can you please post the dates of your case.