Atlanta DOL Update

No Title

I was filed the same time to GA SESA and didn\'t hear anything, even a receipt. Lawyer said there were a chunk of people filed in April due to 245i deadline on April 30. Lawyer just received receipt for cases around April 15. So I guess we just get bad luck. You\'d better call SC SESA to ask what filing date they are processing. If you need your specific case, have your employer or lawyer call them.

No Title

Hi kumsur,
The automated system says my case is remanded to employer.
Do you know what this means? and is there any thing we need to do from our side? any input is greatly appreciated.
thanks.

Congrats big head. Could you please post details like which category and is it RIR?

DOL Atlanta-Remanded to Employer

Hi Everyone,
I need some help; The Atlanta DOL voice mail system says that my case has been remanded to the Employer. What does this mean? How serious is this?

remand issued to employer

Hi guys
Do u know what exactly means Remand Issued to Employer?
I got the same answer from Atlanta DOL on 13th September..
thank u

Finally, it is certified !!!!

Guys, after responding to the \'NOF\' (prevailing wages issue), AVM said \'It is certified\'. We sent our response on Sep\'26th. We did\'nt do the survey but increased the salary to 95% of what DOL said as minimum wages.

Good Luck to all

An invalid case number

I got the case number #GAXXXXX from our HR manager in Oct when I asked for it. The receipt is dated July 01 and states that my application has been received on 4/26/01. I send an email request (the email address I found on the message borad) regarding my case status, but got a reply saying this case number is invalid. Anyboday has any idea? Does it mean that my case has been forwarded to Federal Level? Thanks.

It is Certified!

My LC has been approved by DOL.

Filing date: 4/26/01
Approval Date: 11/18/01

RIR/EB2

reply to entrenched

Hi, I saw your last message and was not sure if you have heard any new progress to your Atlanta SESA filing. We started a new discussion under the title " Atlanta Sesa tracking", and there are several folks there whose state level labor cert. were filed with GA SESA. Please go there and post further messages if you don\'t mind.

Please give your filing date.

Remand issued to Employer!

HI, Kumsur:
I see you have "Remand issued to Employer" for your case. Could you please take several minutes and let me what is it and how did you solve it? could you please email to zhang206@yahoo.com?
thank you so, so much for your attention.
Vince