APRIL & MAY 2008 I-751 Vermont FILERS

wetback4lif congrats dude. i told you didn't i? now welcome to the club of approved people. lol i hope fedup2k6,lonely1982,lky2bme and all others get aproved soon. it seems the long patience is starting to pay off now.

Good luck to you guys, and i mean all of you. Now lets see how long it takes for me to get the card, hopefully not as long as the i751 took,lol.

clearly it takes more than one week to get the plastic in the mail. i was approved on april the 14th and today is 22nd and yet nothing, just bills lol. well you know they say it takes up to a month.:rolleyes:

on this day of april the 23rd 09 i recieved a letter in the mail that looks like any other bill or a credit card aproval thing except a little heavier. oh yes you guessed it its my 10 year green card. finally the wait game ends here. citizenship will NOT be mailed anytime soon becuse my cars broke me bad. i ll catch up though.lol
good luck to you'all my friends and may God bless each and every one of you by bringing you the peace of mind you want sooner than later.

Card production ordered!

Guys, I cannot tell you how grateful I am for all the support I have got here. I started this thread out of concern to try and help people like us who have experienced severe delays in this process and I can tell u I have had huge benefit of the support here. I hope this thread has been as helpful to everyone else here as much as it has been to me. However I realize that there are still some of us here on this thread that have yet to receive some good news. Please be patient and I know all of you will be approved very soon. Here are my dates so this may assist you...

Filed may 2008 at TSC.

Transferred to VSC with RD of may 9th.

Fingerprints on June 16th

April 23rd Card Production ordered.

I will be watching and posting on this thread till we all get approved and believe me you will be approved very soon !! Congrats to all those who have been approved already and please keep us posted with how long it takes to get card in mail

Card production ordered!

Guys, I cannot tell you how grateful I am for all the support I have got here. I started this thread out of concern to try and help people like us who have experienced severe delays in this process and I can tell u I have had huge benefit of the support here. I hope this thread has been as helpful to everyone else here as much as it has been to me. However I realize that there are still some of us here on this thread that have yet to receive some good news. Please be patient and I know all of you will be approved very soon. Here are my dates so this may assist you...

Filed may 2008 at TSC.

Transferred to VSC with RD of may 9th.

Fingerprints on June 16th

April 23rd Card Production ordered.

I will be watching and posting on this thread till we all get approved and believe me you will be approved very soon !! Congrats to all those who have been approved already and please keep us posted with how long it takes to get card in mail

Congratulations i hope i am next.

hey fellas,
does anybody know what we should do with the old 2 year green card?
keep it as antique huh?:D

GC arrived in mail

Hey guys. Just wanted to let those of you know that are still watching this thread that my 10 year arrived in the mail yesterday.

ayouz...not quite sure about what to do with that 2 year myself. I guess I might just hang on to it for now and keep it with my 10 year for a while just incase. As time passes, if I find that I dont need it, I will probably end up putting it through the shredder.

Good luck to everyone still in the waiting game. Im sure something will turn up soon, if it has not already.

LKY2bme congratulations. it looks like its only you and me thats probably still watching and contributing to this thread. everyone else got their GC and run as fast as they could. lol i think i ll be doing the same with the 2 year one. it's hard to let go though. lol