APRIL & MAY 2008 I-751 Vermont FILERS

LKY2bme

Registered Users (C)
I noticed on the forums that a few people who filed in March of 2008 have started getting responses. So I thought It may be a good time to start a discussion to see how all the april and may filers are doing..;)

Heres my timeline.

Filed 05/2008
Transferred from TX to Vermont
Bio 06/2008
Currently waiting

Does anyone have an idea of when us April and May filers should get a response?

This is my time line:

Application Mailed: 4/17/2008
I751 receipt date: 4/21/2008
Biometric Completed: 5/17/2008
Case transfered from TSC to VSC
Still Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like your right infront of

me in the waiting process amatech. :D Thats good. Im hoping you get a response soon. What are you expecting your wait time to be for approval. I would say by the looks of things, maybe even as early as end of march or april?

Also Ive been reading that All applications filed June 2008 and later are being trasferred 10,000 apps per week to CSC. Do you think this could possible speed us up being that we are being left at Vermont?

A friend just sent me this forum. Here are my stats:

I am based in Texas but
I-751 went to the Vermont Service Center

Filed: July 2008
Biometrics: August 2008
Status of Approval: Still waiting

I went to the USCIS yesterday. INS Officer said that Vermont's turn-around time is now 12-15 months. He said if I don't get the approval close to the end of the extension period which is Sep 2009, I will have to go back and get another extension. However, he said that my application status is showing that it has been selected for review.

Sigghhhh...........

Hey goldsprinkle. That seems very odd that the officer would say 12-15 months. It is also very possible. I think they are giving a worst case scenario when they say 15 months though. :confused:

The only thing that troubles me is what exactly did he mean by saying your app is selected for review? Does that mean you are going to be called in for an interview?

I just checked the Processing Time for VSC and it has changed from January 27, 2007 to March 02, 2008. It's kind of confusing to be. Can anyone explain?

My first response was WTF....

Not really sure what the officer meant when he said my application has already been selected for review. Who knows what they have in mind. Is there anybody here who was called in for an interview after the biometrics?

they should have posted processing as of Feb 2009 instead of Dec 2008/ why can't the processing times be current? what's up with that?

what the processing times mean is this - as of Dec 2008, they have processed I751applications filed as of March 2, 2008.

what the processing times mean is this - as of Dec 2008, they have processed I751applications filed as of March 2, 2008.

I don't think so.
People from March and even February still have to be approved as of today Feb 20 (51 days after).
I think as of Dec 31 2008 application with RD 3/2/08 were being reviewed.
But again, who know? And also, who know if those numbers are accurate?
We just need to wait, waiting for I-751 is painless and doesn't cause any inconvenience.

What I was aware of

Is that if they are showing the current processing date to be March 02 2008 that means they are supposed to be working on applications received on or after that date. At least from what I understand. But in this case, like sarrebal said, there are still people waiting to be approved from Feb??:confused: So who knows..

Anyway, I was checking my case status today and it looks like they have changed the message to read the following:

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

It used to say something about the case being transferred to Vermont because Vermont had jurisdiction over my case.

So what does this mean? Im not sure...but I think they may be working on it or at least have it in the que to be worked on. My date of reciept like it mentions to consider for processing dates is May 20th I believe.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you guys how excited i just I got approval an email!!!!!!!!!! Please nobody give up VSC is working, FINALLY.

Here's my timeline:
I-751 removal conditions :
- sent I-751 VSC April 4/12/08
- NOA 1 year extension April 4/18/08
- Biometrics appointment May 5/28/08
- waiting time....
- changed address 1/02/09
- LUD 01/05/09
- no further touches...
- 03/03/09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the email. April 2008 filers...here we go.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC***********
Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 3, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Thank my good GOD!

Congratulations.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you guys how excited i just I got approval an email!!!!!!!!!! Please nobody give up VSC is working, FINALLY.

Here's my timeline:
I-751 removal conditions :
- sent I-751 VSC April 4/12/08
- NOA 1 year extension April 4/18/08
- Biometrics appointment May 5/28/08
- waiting time....
- changed address 1/02/09
- LUD 01/05/09
- no further touches...
- 03/03/09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the email. April 2008 filers...here we go.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC***********
Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 3, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Thank my good GOD!

Congratulations on your approval.

Thanks

Thank you,
Like everyone else i am exhausted from playing the waiting game. I hope this gives everyone else some kind of hope that things are moving.

Goodluck everyone.

Hello everyone, I filed for my i-751 on the third week of May 2008. I have had 2 LUDs (not counting the first one after fingerprinting) since the start of this year alone, the recent one being on 03/01/09. However the status hasnt changed. It still says my case has been transferred to VSC for processing....yada yada. Does anyone know why i have so many LUD's?? And also I dont get any email updates from LUDs even when my profile has email turned on.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I filed for my i-751 on the third week of May 2008. I have had 2 LUDs (not counting the first one after fingerprinting) since the start of this year alone, the recent one being on 03/01/09. However the status hasnt changed. It still says my case has been transferred to VSC for processing....yada yada. Does anyone know why i have so many LUD's?? And also I dont get any email updates from LUDs even when my profile has email turned on.
Thank you

I filed my I-751 on May 5th 2008 and I got an LUD on 2/22/2009, but I never received an email notification too. I am not sure why the system does that. I have to keep logging into my account every day to check my status.
Hopefully they were pulling all the people that they needed to work on.

I filed my I-751 on May 5th 2008 and I got an LUD on 2/22/2009, but I never received an email notification too. I am not sure why the system does that. I have to keep logging into my account every day to check my status.
Hopefully they were pulling all the people that they needed to work on.

I am also checking my status everyday. Hopefully you are right that it is a result of pulling people that they need work on. Good luck.

Congrats shea!!!

Wow... This is great news!!! :eek: So it looks like they have already started working on April. This is excellent news for the April and May filers. At this rate, May filers can probably expect a response in about a month. I spoke with my attorney the other day and he told me to expect that they could take anywhere from 15-18 months, however he also expects that they will speed up due to files being sent to california.