April 2009, Filers, Post here

Hello: Mask369 and xbsd: congratulation for your EAD, one more step in this process, soon like Mark369 said, it will come our most important mail, "our IL Initial Interview letter", so good luck in your application. Anyone else who would like to share their timeline.

Still no updates on my end since my FP appointment back on May 15. Judging by most of your timelines, I should hear something about my EAD by the end of this week, but I won't hold my breath on it.

I-130 Only

Hello, how is everyone getting these LUD? In the mail or on the website?
I watch the website everyday and it never says anything except pending and i signed up for an account. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Should i call USCIS and inform them that i have been living with my Moroccan husband in Morocco since January. I think this might make a difference, dont you think?
I hope someone can answer me. Our case is in the California Service Center, or CSC. Is that what everyone is saying theirs has been transfered to? Is this a good sign that mine began there?
I wish everyone the best of luck and im glad we are all here for each other.
Take care, sweetcitywife
Skhirat, Morocco
:)

Hi Sweercitywife (slaamalaykom):

I live in Texas and I filed I-130 for my wife who lives in Egypt. I almost have the same timeline you have. I sent the application to Chicago lockbox on 04/01 and got a letter saying they recieved it on 04/10. I don't have any more updated until now.
The case is also in California Service Center
Will let you know when I have any updates and please you let me know when you hear something as well..

Good luck enshaa allah

Salaaaaaam

Sweetcitywife:
That case status is never updated. I got my citizenship almost one year ago and it is still showing as a pending case.

just a quick update from me...

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Card production ordered.

Hello Everyone, Update from my side

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Sorry it took so long to answer you Vijay. Thanks for your reply and trying to help me understand this process somewhat. I just keep reading the posts and watching the timeslines to try and make some sense out of all this.
I think the stand alone I-130 is not as popular. If i wouldnt of been so stubborn me and my husband would of stayed in the US and filed like all of you did, but i guess we live and learn. So now we just wait and pray for the best.
Thanks Vijay and good luck as well, sweetcitywife

Hi sweetcitywife, here is the "link/theard" of people who are unable to view their online status. Lets hope, you may get some infomation over there, which may help you in anyway.

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=297059

Hello Piotroosh and Vijay

Hi everybody, I see here that little by little we are recieving our EAD notofication, and the physical card on the mail, I know for sure Piotroosh and Vijay that we heard good news today. I'm happy for you guys. what about the other members, any news, any updated in their cases. pls let keep together.

Here is the latest update on my case:

=============================================
District Office: Mount Laurel, NJ
(I-130, I-485, I-325, I-693, I-864, I-765, I-131)
Day 00, 04/27/2009 Mailed applications via USPS Priority Mail
Day 02, 04/29/2009 Application received by USCIS
Day 09, 05/05/2009 Checks Cashed.
Day 12, 05/08/2009 NOAs received for I130, I485, I131, I765
Day 19, 05/15/2009 Received FP notice for 06/02/2009
Day 37, 06/02/2009 FP Appointment @ USCIS Elizabeth, NJ
Day 38, 06/03/2009 EAD Card Ordered. Received email from CRIS (USCIS) + USCIS Website updated.

Hi everybody, I see here that little by little we are recieving our EAD notofication, and the physical card on the mail, I know for sure Piotroosh and Vijay that we heard good news today. I'm happy for you guys. what about the other members, any news, any updated in their cases. pls let keep together.

Hello babepen09 and everybody. Today's update "Received EAD card in mail". It seems like we all are in a process of getting EADs & APs and heading towards climax(big final one),i.e our INTERVIEW. I wish everyone good luck and hope we all finish this journey nice, smooth, as quickly as possible. Lets keep supporting each other.

Stand alone I-130

Did you do a stand alone also? I like watching those timelines the most. I also belong to another website visajourney and they have forums also that are pretty popular. I have the same name on there as well. What did you mean that you had no updates till now? Did you see one today? I promise i will let you know when i hear something, they have to be doing something soon now, this wait is driving me crazy. You also let me know if you hear something. I to am Muslim as well as my husband. We live together in Morocco. I could do the embassy petition as you must have a residency card in Morocco and we had trouble getting one for me, so thats why i filed through my mom in the US. But hopefully when my husband has his interview at the embassy and he tells them i live with him it will help us some, not sure.
Take care and good luck, sweetcitywife

Hi Sweetcitywife:
Yes, I filed a stand alone I-130 (with G-325a & I-864), We got married in Egypt on 03/17 and even though I have dual citizenship (US-Egypt), I could not file in the US embassy in Cairo. They have a rule that I have to stay in Egypt for 6 months after the marriage to be able to file in the US embassy which was impossible for me due to my job here in the US.
There is another option that you may wish to consider. You can file a hardship I-129F in connection with your I-130. In most cases the hardship I-129F will be approved faster than the stand alone I-130 and they will issue a non-immigrant visa for your husband to enter the US. Then when you guys arrive to USA, you will have to file I-485. In other words, this visa will bring your husband to USA then you will file again as if you never went to Morocco. The downside of this option is you will need to file for work authorization for your husband and then wait for a greencard interview.
My brother did that for his wife and it worked just fine.

As of today, I don't have anymore updates for my I-130 case. However, it usualy takes about 4-5 months for this application to get approved.

Hope these information will help you and I wish a good luck for both of us inshaallah

Salam Alykom

Dont be surprised if your case is transferred to NSC....

We have received some general updates from the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) and we would like to share them with you as they provide some useful insight into NSC’s operations:

Backlog. The net overall backlog at the end of first quarter of FY2009 was 250,000 cases; reduced to 87,500 cases by the end of the 2nd quarter of FY2009. NSC expects that by June 2009 there would be no case backlog. Additionally, the I-140 backlog was 40,000 in October 2008, as of May 2009 it is down to 10,000.

Receipts. There has been a notable decrease in receipts in new cases. There were 80,000 issued in October 2008 while there were less than 40,000 receipts issued in January 2009. There has been a slight increase since January to about 50,000 receipts per month. Since receipts have decreased, the adjudicators have been able to catch up and even review cases from other centers. NSC has been reviewing I-130 from the California Service Center and some standalone I-140s from the Texas Service Center to help reduce the national backlog.

Preadjudicating I-485s. The EB-485 at NSC has been “pre-adjudicating” cases to try and have them done but-for the priority date being current. This means that it is possible to obtain RFEs or NOIDs on cases which do not have current priority dates.

Hi all

By looking at all your dates, I feel mine is pretty bad.

Center: MSC
AOS Timeline:
4/03/2009 Sent AOS Forms
4/08/2009 AOS Rec'vd
5/1/09 Bio Done.

Now waiting :(

Website says Received and pending. Hoping I would get my EAD soon,

Hi all

By looking at all your dates, I feel mine is pretty bad.

Center: MSC
AOS Timeline:
4/03/2009 Sent AOS Forms
4/08/2009 AOS Rec'vd
5/1/09 Bio Done.

Now waiting :(

Website says Received and pending. Hoping I would get my EAD soon,

hello MatApril, pls don't feel down for this maybe your case is a little be slow, but at least now you have done your fingerprints, it will take like 2 more weeks to recieve your Phisical EAD in the mail, pls have faith and in this journey sometimes, like I said from the very begining is have faith and patience, wish I know is real hard. but I know for sure you will recieved LUD in you case (Online) and soon your EAD. pls tell me where is your location?. maybe that will explain all. pls keep motivate it. and let's support each other.
Good luck.

Thanks babepen. The location is Long island, New York. I have heard NY is bit slow. Waiting is pain; but patience is virtue. :cool:

Here is the latest update on my case:

=============================================
District Office: Mount Laurel, NJ
(I-130, I-485, I-325, I-693, I-864, I-765, I-131)
Day 00, 04/27/2009 Mailed applications via USPS Priority Mail
Day 02, 04/29/2009 Application received by USCIS
Day 09, 05/05/2009 Checks Cashed.
Day 12, 05/08/2009 NOAs received for I130, I485, I131, I765
Day 19, 05/15/2009 Received FP notice for 06/02/2009
Day 37, 06/02/2009 FP Appointment @ USCIS Elizabeth, NJ
Day 38, 06/03/2009 EAD Card Approved. Received email from CRIS (USCIS) + USCIS Website updated.
Day 38, 06/03/2009 LUD on I485. Application touched.
Day 39, 06/04/2009 LUD on I765. EAD Production Ordered.
Day 39, 06/04/2009 LUD on I131. Travel Document Approved.

for those of you with cases transfered to CSC just to let you know my GC has been approved without interview in mid may (i filed 26th March) with no LUDS before approval so hopefully u will get approved soon, take no news as good news!

for those of you with cases transfered to CSC just to let you know my GC has been approved without interview in mid may (i filed 26th March) with no LUDS before approval so hopefully u will get approved soon, take no news as good news!

Hello Everybody: and specially to Tinkerbelluk, Thank you, is very kind of you to keep us, very optimistic, with our cases, Mine case was transfer to CSC, but no news up to know,maybe we will run with the same luck like yours, because I been doing a little research as well and most of the cases that are transfer to CSC will approve it without an Interview. In a way I'm very exciting, because we already recieved the EAD, and with that we went to the Social Security Dept to request my mom card, so we will recieved the card at any moment, that a big advance. let's keep posting and be united and I hope soon we can continue to heard good news.