AOS Interview Experiences: Collection

Same w/ me. The IO Just told me that I'm approved and told me that I will received it 2 to 3 weeks time. I also did not receive any section 216. No stamp on my passport either. I will need the Atlanta DO number too.

I think I'll give them till next Tuesday (that will make it four weeks even) and make an InfoPass appointment. I have a feeling that calling won't do...

Like you guys ttinatl, happy resident, praetorian and wtnginatl. I interviewed at DO:Atlanta several days ago . I'm trying to patient , despite I have my moments of wanting to know what's the status with my case.

I'll give them a month, if that long

Like ttinatl said...

Give them enough time.

The I/O told me it could take from 2 weeks to 2 months to mail you your green card. If you wait two months and nothing happens, don't call, or send them a letter, because that won't help.

Instead, make an appointment using InfoPass online and go to the nearest USCIS office to check on your status personally.

Good luck to you all :)

Last edited by a moderator:
got card production email today

Man, and your interview was later than mine! That's not fair! :mad:

J/K. :D Congratulations! I hope I'll get something from them soon, too.

So, you have not received any of the other emails? "Approval notice sent"? "Welcome letter sent"? I thought those were the first ones to be received... :confused:

first message receive no welcome email
usually the greencard is enclosed w/ the approval letter like what happen to my EAD

I'm not sure. Maybe because I've been paying attention to the big posters and reading lots of info and law. Why?

Man because I see you here everywhere, let me guess, you have good English, smart and you are young.. Hmmm 26 yrs, also you are very careful with your answers and as far as I know you are accurate, you either from Canada or UK, just wondering how long did you live in the US?
Sorry I’m just curious, I had lots of my questions answered by your postings.

Man because I see you here everywhere, let me guess, you have good English, smart and you are young.. Hmmm 26 yrs, also you are very careful with your answers and as far as I know you are accurate, you either from Canada or UK, just wondering how long did you live in the US?
Sorry I’m just curious, I had lots of my questions answered by your postings.

well... I'm young, my English is ok and some people think I'm smart... I'm not from either of those countries nor have I lived in the USA for more than 1 year. But I'm glad that you have found my postings of aid.