• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Aos 2023 , dv payment fee application

Zakzak

Hello, I want to do AOS , I’m wondering about the selectee given name on dv lottery fee application what i have to fill it , in the first entry I put my first name (A) and my second name(B) and my last name (D), i think I did a mistake in the first entry bc my name on my passport ,first name (A) ,second name (B) (C) , and my last name (D)

Do u know what i have to fill it ?

And do you think my name in the first entry is gonna be problem in USCIS?

Btw my name on the I-797 exactly like my name on the passport

Attachments

• 5CEE0913-7FA3-4BC4-AFA8-19625CA5C5EA.jpeg
    5CEE0913-7FA3-4BC4-AFA8-19625CA5C5EA.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 7
You can fill out the payment form same way as you did the entry form. You however should fill out the I-485 and any other form you intend to include in your AOS package with your name as it is on your passport.

p.s. there’s a DV 2023 AOS thread - you’re encouraged to post your AOS related questions on that thread.

You can fill out the payment form same way as you did the entry form. You however should fill out the I-485 and any other form you intend to include in your AOS package with your name as it is on your passport.

p.s. there’s a DV 2023 AOS thread - you’re encouraged to post your AOS related questions on that thread.
Do u think bc this mistake on my name in first entry , maybe the USCIS they will denied my case!!?

If it turns out it was intentionally done to enable multiple entry submissions, yes. If it turns out to be a honest mistake, no.