Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

Guys...

Wife and kids got FP Notice,but the primary applicant dint get the FP notice..
anyone in such a situation..?what do we do..?

called up USCIS...as usual they said wait for 45 days from the notice date(it was Oct 4th)

Info

Finally, I was able to check my status on-line(only for I-765 though). It says LUD 10/17 and card orderd.

Thanks

Congrats on getting your EAD. My case is in TSC and i sent my application on Aug8th. The case status only shows received and pending. :mad::mad:What is the processing time in TSC.:mad::mad:

Folks,

My lawyer's office got the receipts for me and my spouse. The RD, ND, AD and LUD's are same for both.

Here is the update that I had added into my signature as of today:

I485 RD: 08/01/2007 | ND: 10/04/2007 | Transfer to TSC on 10/11/2007 | LUD: 10/12/2007
I765 ND: 10/04/2007 | AD: 10/16/2007 | LUD: 10/17/2007
I131 ND: 10/04/2007 | LUD: 10/10/2007

I 485 receipt and FP

I 485 application Sent on 10th August. Received FP notice last week. PD March 2006

Info

Folks,

My lawyer's office got the receipts for me and my spouse. The RD, ND, AD and LUD's are same for both.

Here is the update that I had added into my signature as of today:

I485 RD: 08/01/2007 | ND: 10/04/2007 | Transfer to TSC on 10/11/2007 | LUD: 10/12/2007
I765 ND: 10/04/2007 | AD: 10/16/2007 | LUD: 10/17/2007
I131 ND: 10/04/2007 | LUD: 10/10/2007

My case is also similar to yours. In the sense my case was filed in NSC but it went to TSC for processing. My lawyer hasnt given my receipt no nor any processing update.

140/485/EAD/AP filed on Aug 9th 2007
RD Aug 15 2007
ND 10/4/2007
LUDS?? AD??

I got only the receipt numbers from my lawyer, then pulled up the rest online.

My 485 was mailed out on July 30, and the receipts were delivered to my lawyer's office couple of days ago.

You may want to send an email to your lawyer asking for the receipt numbers. The lawyer is responsible for providing the receipt numbers if asked for by the client.

My case is also similar to yours. In the sense my case was filed in NSC but it went to TSC for processing. My lawyer hasnt given my receipt no nor any processing update.

140/485/EAD/AP filed on Aug 9th 2007
RD Aug 15 2007
ND 10/4/2007
LUDS?? AD??

Interesting

Hello gurus,
Can someone who got the EAD share their experiences. How long does it take to receive the EAD card from the date the status changes to card production ordered. Any approximations... any thoughts...

Thanks,

This is interesting because the update says wait 30 days for the card to arrive. However, I have seen some cases where the card arrives way earlier sometimes in one or two weeks of receiving the email.

Not sure exactly, maybe someone can share some more details.

Last edited by a moderator:
My details:
I485/I765/AP received on August 10th.
Receipts for all application recived on 12th Oct
EAD received 18th Oct.
Haven't received finger printin notice. I heard USCIS was sending the FP notices soon after the receipts. Anything to be concerned about? Should I call and check with the 800 number?
Does the online status changes when they send the FP notice?

Please let me know.
Thanks

Info

I got only the receipt numbers from my lawyer, then pulled up the rest online.

My 485 was mailed out on July 30, and the receipts were delivered to my lawyer's office couple of days ago.

You may want to send an email to your lawyer asking for the receipt numbers. The lawyer is responsible for providing the receipt numbers if asked for by the client.
Thanks for your input.
I mailed the lawyer once. May be i need to do it again. Probably the lawyer might have got the receipts by now. As my cheques were cashed 2 weeks ago.In any case i will also call TSC and find out. My wife will be travelling on parole and it shudnt be she left the country and a week later i get a fingerprint appointment.
I havent seen any threads on TSC EAD/AP processing times. Any help.Thanks in advance.

Can someone please share their experience on how long does it take for us to receive the EAD card from the date the status changes to card production ordered. Mine is with NSC since the receipt number starts with LIN..

Thank you,

might take 7days or so. but before that you will get an approval notice.

Finally....Got the receipt for me .....

i have filed for I485 and packat recived at NSC on 8th August and got receipt on 16th Oct. for I485 and I131 and not for I765 which is still pending...who...knows when it will come....but strange thing is.....

my wife got her FP notice and all other receipt for I485 and I765 and I131 from Texas services center...is this common???

is this bad to be assigned ton NSC than TSC?

thanks

MY EAD is pending, wife's arrived. Is it normal?

Hello Gurus:

Do you know a situation where we received EAD for my wife but mine shows pending. It has been 7 days since we got email for wife's EAD approved. Is this normal? or something to be concerned about?

I called USCIS and they don't know anything more than pending status.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Soon

Thank you very much xtenstion, appreciate the support. Today I got the email about Approval notice sent, haven't received it in the mail yet.

Congrats, it means that your card is on its way as we speak. That should be some concilation.

Finally got receipt #

Yesterday I got EAD receipt date is this the receipt notice for future reference or do they send differnt receipt # for FP, I-485 etc. Notice date at CSC is 10/12/2007 for receipt date 07/31/2007 for EAD. Anybody's case with CSC of similar situation.

EB2/Apr 2004
LCA Jan 07
I-140 July/07 approved
Receipt dt I-485 7/31/07 actually applied at NSC
Notice Dt I-485 10/12/2007 (EAD)

EB3 PD Jan 2007
I140 RD Jun 2007 NSC (Not Approved)

I485/EAD/AP Received by NSC on July 31 2007
I485/EAD/AP Notice Dt from CSC Oct 4 2007
EAD - Card Production Ordered CSC Oct 16 2007
AP - Approved CSC Oct 16 2007
I485 - Transferred back to NSC- No FP notice yet

in case if she gets FP appointment while she is out of country, you should be able to re-schedule it by calling them. I am assuming you are going to be here in the US.

Thanks for your input.
I mailed the lawyer once. May be i need to do it again. Probably the lawyer might have got the receipts by now. As my cheques were cashed 2 weeks ago.In any case i will also call TSC and find out. My wife will be travelling on parole and it shudnt be she left the country and a week later i get a fingerprint appointment.
I havent seen any threads on TSC EAD/AP processing times. Any help.Thanks in advance.