Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

I-485 Receipting

Hello All,
I recieved the receipt notices for my I-485, AP, and EAD but my spouse is yet to recieve any of the receipt notices yet....not sure if this is normal.
Thanks.

I-485 Receipt Notice

PD: Feb 2003
AOS Service Center - NSC
I-140 Pending at TSC since April 2007
EB2

For me at this time there is no update online. I am unable to see anything online. I called USCIS office and I told them this and someone told me that I should wait and let them update the system.

So for now I cannot see any updates unless they come in the mail

I will call again today.

One question though. I see people receiving interview dates within six months is that possible? If so that is rather quick.

thanks

Hey guys I just called USCIS office and they said that it takes 60 to 90days to get an EAD card AFTER YOUR FP. My FP is this Friday.

Do you guys think it will take that long. That is very long to me, of course I would love it to take a bit shorter time, but I guess that I have to wait then.

Hi Guys,

My I-485 application was received on 8/7 at NSC and no receipts yet and even check is not cashed.
Is there any body in the same situation as i am?

Please let me know the 1 800 number and questions by which i can get receipt number if at all there is one for me.

Thanks

EB2 India
I140 -AD 08/24/2007
1485 - RD 08/07/2007

My credentials are below

EB3 March 2006
485 field on 6 August 07
checks chased 2nd Oct

can any one know me what will the next step.

Thanks
Glaxy99

Galaxy99,
Once they cashed your checks, they will send you the receipt letter. They will ask you to do to provide immunization records or do medical exam with designated civil surgeons in you r area. They will do set up appointment for finger printing and criminal background check by FBI. All these will occur at the same time even though your EB3 date is not current yet in visa bulletin. If you have finished all of them and your EB3 date becomes current, they will do your 485 approval. That is as far as I know.
In the meantime, you will get EAD and advanced parole while waiting (if you apply them).

Ead

Hey guys I just called USCIS office and they said that it takes 60 to 90days to get an EAD card AFTER YOUR FP. My FP is this Friday.

Do you guys think it will take that long. That is very long to me, of course I would love it to take a bit shorter time, but I guess that I have to wait then.

I received the EAD before the FP. Still waiting for teh FP notice

Hi Guys,

My I-485 application was received on 8/7 at NSC and no receipts yet and even check is not cashed.

Please let me know the 1 800 number and questions by which i can get receipt number if at all there is one for me.

Thanks

EB2 India
I140 -AD 08/24/2007
1485 - RD 08/07/2007

Hi,

Our AP is filed 8/07/07 and we got the receipt last week..hope this helps..no FP sched. though.

I'm in the same situation. See my signature for detail...
Hopefully, I believe our checks will be cashed by the end of the week.
Hi Guys,

Thanks

EB2 India
I140 -AD 08/24/2007
1485 - RD 08/07/2007

Hi Guys,

Thanks

EB2 India
I140 -AD 08/24/2007
1485 - RD 08/07/2007

I am here with you...checks have not been cashed yet..tired of checking the bank statement everyday..

mailed according to my attorney on Aug 8th to NSC...lets keep ourselves posted here..

Recvd Receipt Numbers.

EB2 PD 05/2003.
I-485/765/131 applied for self and spouse on 08/03/2007, Texas Service Center.
I-140 applied 07/28/2007 at TSC.
Called USCIS customer service and found out our receipt numbers.

We read somewhere that CSC was receipting TSC applications, but looks like ours got receipted from Texas.