Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

Hi sapota1,

Need some help from you.

Can you please tell me the procedure to update pending I485. I also need to do the same. I am having one I140 pending with labor substitution of PD May 2004. My company is telling to wait till it get approved, then they will file another I140 to get the old PD and then will update pending I485. So was my question on - how to update pending I485 ?

regards,
- RK

EB3-India
PD: June 2004 (Original Labor)
LC-APPROVED: OCT 2006
I-140 APPROVED: MARCH 2007
Service Center: NSC
485/EAD/AP Filed: JULY 16 2007

Receipt Date: None reced yet

No receipts for 485 pkg to NSC on July 16th,2007 at 11.16 am, signed by F.HEINAUER

No receipts for 485 pkg to NSC on July 16th,2007 at 11.16 am, signed by F.HEINAUER

Anybody in th same boat??

Thx
FETCH_GC

I sent my I-485 in July 11th. No receipt yet. Check has not been cashed. I am EB3. Any EB3s get their recepits notices yet?

Adding my Information as well
EB2-India
PD: December 2004
LC-APPROVED: March 2007
I-140 APPROVED: May 2007
Service Center for 485: TSC
485/EAD/AP Filed: August 3 2007
Receipt Date: None reced yet

Just curious to know whether anybody who filed 485 at NSC got a receipt from TSC after the transfer.

Please correct me if I am wrong here in my assumption, I kind of feel that people who have filed 485 in july at NSC (with an approved 140 from TSC) and no still receipt, might have their cases transfered to TSC.
I had filed my 140 on 5/3/2006 at NSC, transfered and finally approved by TSC on 6/13/2006. Later I filed my 485 on July 17th at NSC. Now I have a LUD on my 140 appln with a date of 7/28/2007. This to me means that my application is not lost.. it is just sitting under a huge pile :) waiting to be entered.

Can you all help others by mentioning
where 140 was approved
Where 485 was filed
where the 485 eceipt was sent.

Hi Guys

I Just checked all my checks are encashed for me and my wife.

It shows my check WAC.everyone will get it soon.It is on the way.

Can you guys tell California Service center famous for sending RFE before receipt and EAD.

How soon we will get EAD.

Regards
-satish
----------------------------------------------
EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 approved @NSC
I-485 - Delivered july6th at NSC -> Transferred to CSC
I Live in California
CheckCashed- 09/08/2007
RD - ?
ND-?
AD -?
Edit/Delete Message
Edit/Delete Message

checks encashed at CSC

Hello all,

All 3 checks (485, EAD, and AP) have been encashed for both myself and spouse. But, the surprising thing is that the recept numbers on the back of the checks show WAC. My employer is from CA which is the only reason why I think it went to CSC. Has CSC started doing EB based 485? I thought only NSC and TSC are taking care of that.

Thanks.
------------------------
Labor EB2 (PD Feb 2007)
140 approved from TSC (AD Jun 2007 under PPS)
AOS forms filed at NSC on Jul 6 2007
(checks encashed on Sep 7 2007 at CSC, EAD card production ordered)

Yes I have LIN Number for all I-485,I-765 and I-131. I am in California but my I-140 got approved from NSC. So I am stuck in NSC. Few lucky ones got trasfers to TSC and CSC.

Delicateone,

Do you have "LIN" number or "SRC" for your 485 receipt? My recipt date is same as yours and we both sent to Nebraska. You got your receipt and I have not.

AOS files 8/7/07

My details.

PD: Oct.2004

I-140/I-485 - Filed 8/7/2007
EB-3

No receipt yet...Anyone here in the same boat?

Thanks.

Yes I have LIN Number for all I-485,I-765 and I-131. I am in California but my I-140 got approved from NSC. So I am stuck in NSC. Few lucky ones got trasfers to TSC and CSC.

Thanks for your response. How come people who transferred to TSC or CSC are lucky and who get processed in NSC are unlucky? I did not understand you there. Can you elaborate more on that please? If you are refering to the speed TSC center had 4 to 5 months back, to state that what you have stated assuming TSC is fast, then I would say it is already a past event. That was the case 4 months back not anymore. At least with NSC you guys have received your receipts.

Last edited by a moderator:
TSC and CSC are showing faster approval for EADs than NSC, that's why there's a general feeling that one is luckier to get receipts from TSC or CSC. After all, its the intermin benefit of EAD that's more important for many.