Anybody got H1 Ext/New from Texas Center recently?

My receipt date for H1 is 07/24/2002 at Texas Service Center

Even though the latest timelines show date of 07/24/2002 being processed as of 15th November, 2002, I haven't heard anything from the INS.

Has anybody else with the same or around the same receipt date got their approval.

Thanks in advance for a reply!!!

Well it says it is taking between 90 and 120 days. It has been like this for the last 4 and a half months and seems like forever.

INS texas takes forever

I filed for H1B extension months ago. No reply yet!

RD 7/30/2002
AD ??/??/??

Anyone else in the same boat?

Re: INS texas takes forever

SK,
you need to check status online, if any RFE was issued else decision on your Visa should have been made. TSC currently is processing cases received on/before 8/5/02.

Originally posted by sk2002sk
I filed for H1B extension months ago. No reply yet!

RD 7/30/2002
AD ??/??/??

Anyone else in the same boat?

No reply

My receipt date is 8/9/2002. I haven't heard anything yet. It's been more than 120 days. No reply. Lawyer has faxed enquiry. But no reply after more than a week either.

I got my H1B extension approved on Dec 11, 2002. My RD was 08/08/2002. Also I kept checking the online status and it still showed as pending but when I called the TSC number the message for my SRC said it was approved and I got a call from my attorney that he had received my H1B extension approval. So do not depend on the online case status update, call the TSC and check the autmated voice system, it seems that is more accurate than the online one. Good luck to you all.

H1B Extension

Hi All,

H1B Extension RD : 08/16/2002
AD : ?? ?? ?????

Any Update about latest processig for Texas Service Center regarding H1B Extension..

Please Update.........

Rd Aug 13 No approval

Hi Gurus,
My RD is Aug 13. No approval yet. Don't know what's happening. Checked the online as well as through phone.
Same message saying Received so and so and takes 90-120 days. Any approval's of these dates?. I filed in TSC.:D

Hi Manishkumar,
To my surprise, My H1b extension got approved today ie 12/23/02. I checked the online status today at 11pm.
Check your's?. It should be approved. I wish you good luck.

RD. Aug 13 2002.
AD Dec 23 2002.

Congrats

Hi SRM,

Congrats for getting ur H1B Extension approval. My status is still same. Looks like, i will have to wait for some more days.

Also, thanks for updating about ur approval.......

Thanks much Manish,
Yours is just 3 days late than mine. You should get your's approved any time from now. Godd luck!!!.

Please update

Did anybody get approval for H1B Extension of Receipt date Sep 09, 2002. Please update......

Did ur Attorney receive the paper

Hi SRM,

Did ur Attorney receive the paper of ur H1B Extension Approval? How many days it took to get that? Please update.

Regarding my case, I am still waiting for the approval.