Any May filers around?

Here is my timeline, I have not got my IL yet?

Application sent = April-28
Received by INS = 5-02-2007
Receipt Notice Date = 5/09/2007
BioMetrics appointment = 6-2-2007
RFE (w2s) = 5/15/2007
RFE recieved = 6/06/2007
I-485 = 5/09/2007, 6/06/2007, 6/7/2007, 6/10/2007
I-130 = 5/14/2007
I-765 = 5/14/2007, 6/04/2007
EAD = card production order 7/18/2007

EADs are no longer issued at the DO's, so you have to wait for it to come from the NBC in Lee's Summit MO.

Congrats on your EAD approval,myredskins :) I noticed your card production was ordered on day 73. Hopefully mine gets approved soon too. Today's my 49th day from ND for all.
Again, congrats and all the best for the upcoming interview.

Everything is starting to pick up the pace. Now let's just wait for our EADs and the first interviews :)

Handle --------------- AOS ND ---- AOS ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
Mishumishu ---------- May 16 ----- Jul 17 ---------- Approved ----- Here
shinkansen ----------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 ---------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 --------- Pending (AP)
mpanati -------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ---------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ---------- Pending
IrishDMBF ----------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 ---------- Pending
leleth ----------------- May 10 ----- Aug 20 ---------- Pending
ktrueson ------------ May 02 ------ Aug 22 --------- Pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 --------- Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 ---------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago --- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ---------- Pending (EAD)
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
dee2006 ------------- May 14 ----- Sep 13 --------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ----- Sept 18 -------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ----- Oct 9 ----------- Pending (EAD)
alsteg ---------------- May 24 ----- Aug 29 --------- Pending

Congrats on your EAD approval,myredskins :) I noticed your card production was ordered on day 73. Hopefully mine gets approved soon too. Today's my 49th day from ND for all.
Again, congrats and all the best for the upcoming interview.

I'd say give it another 3 weeks tops and you will get it. Good luck :)

I'd say give it another 3 weeks tops and you will get it. Good luck :)

I'm getting really worried now :(. I just read in visajourney that another person whose NOA1 is on June 26, a good 25 days after mine received her IL for her husband and son today. Her DO is Philly as well. Interview for both scheduled for Sept 14. I'm beginning to wonder what's going on with my AOS application.....

I got another LUD today on my EAD with the message:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the
notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service....

Wasn't expecting that but it will be good to have if the card doesn't come for a long time :).

I'm getting really worried now :(. I just read in visajourney that another person whose NOA1 is on June 26, a good 25 days after mine received her IL for her husband and son today. Her DO is Philly as well. Interview for both scheduled for Sept 14. I'm beginning to wonder what's going on with my AOS application.....

yo man listen, so as long you don't get an RFE ur fine. I'd say as long as are still within 45 days since ur biometrics then ur ok. Your interview letter is on its way!

Congrats Mpanati for EAD.

K.ambrose dont worry. As myredskins said your IL is on the way...Will be reaching you soon :)

-N

I'm happy to state that I received my interview letter in the mail yesterday, as well! Although, I'm still waiting for status on my EAD and AP.

I have an infopass appt in the morning to try and get my EAD expedited. The Uni I am going to be working for is also going to contact their liason in USCIS (apparently unis have liasons in the USCIS!!!) to get my case expedited so hopefully between the 2 I should have my EAD shortly.:)

yo man listen, so as long you don't get an RFE ur fine. I'd say as long as are still within 45 days since ur biometrics then ur ok. Your interview letter is on its way!
Thanks for the encouragement,myredskins.

Congrats Mpanati for EAD.

K.ambrose dont worry. As myredskins said your IL is on the way...Will be reaching you soon :)

-N

Thank you,nehasharma. Hope your interview goes well and you get approved :)

I just got back from a job interview with the largest photography business in Alabama and 4 states surrounding it.

I was offered a position as a photographer as soon as I get my EAD/GC (whatever comes first). A very good wage, they will supply a car, and pay for expenses during traveling.

They take Senior portraits of all of the schools in Alabama, plus some of the surrounding states... about 400,000 people. :eek:

Anyways, they told me to come by when I get back from my trip. :) what do you think?

I just got back from a job interview with the largest photography business in Alabama and 4 states surrounding it.

I was offered a position as a photographer as soon as I get my EAD/GC (whatever comes first). A very good wage, they will supply a car, and pay for expenses during traveling.

They take Senior portraits of all of the schools in Alabama, plus some of the surrounding states... about 400,000 people. :eek:

Anyways, they told me to come by when I get back from my trip. :) what do you think?

Man what's your educational training? What wil you be doing there? I thought you majored in Math?

Lol. Yes, Math & Computer Science. But I love photography as a hobby. I like people more than machines/books. So about 3 years ago I did a complete career switch. :)