Any GA constituent interested to join for a Meeting with Senator Saxby Chambliss?

Do not underestimate the power of the staffers

Meeting with Senator's staff members should not be underestimated. These are the folks who do all the background work. So come personally.

Re: Do not underestimate the power of the staffers

I agree!! Thank you!

Originally posted by operations
Meeting with Senator's staff members should not be underestimated. These are the folks who do all the background work. So come personally.

Good Luck!

Am glad to know that everything is ironed out. I wish you all good luck and please let us know(tht eone's who cannot make it to DC) if we can be of any assistance.

The processing date is pushed back from July 9, 2001 to April 1, 2001.....which is very discouraging.

Also, does anybody know how long its taking to get the EAD renewed. Its time for me to get my fourth EAD. Hope this is the last one.

It takes about less than 3 months. I suggest you apply at the earliest. I applied for my fourth EAD last month. I am expecting approval by beginning of next month.

How come the dates be pushed back? From July 9, 2001 to April 1, 2001!!!!! What was the explanation of pushing back?

Originally posted by longGC
It takes about less than 3 months. I suggest you apply at the earliest. I applied for my fourth EAD last month. I am expecting approval by beginning of next month.

How come the dates be pushed back? From July 9, 2001 to April 1, 2001!!!!! What was the explanation of pushing back?

4th EAD? Hmm. I could use an affidavit from you for our litigation. Please email me. Thanks.

4th EAD - I want send my affidavit too

Rajiv -

I would like to send you an affidavit reg my 4th EAD too. Please let me know if it will be helpful. Have been waiting since May 2001.

Re: feb6361, Any update on the meeting?

The meeting was reschedule..they will let Mr. Rajiv know the new schedule date..

Originally posted by longGC
feb6361, Any update on the meeting?

Re: Re: feb6361, Any update on the meeting?

Originally posted by feb6361
The meeting was reschedule..they will let Mr. Rajiv know the new schedule date..

We have called them again. Will update.

Re: 4th EAD - I want send my affidavit too

Originally posted by victim1084
Rajiv -

I would like to send you an affidavit reg my 4th EAD too. Please let me know if it will be helpful. Have been waiting since May 2001.

Yes. Please send me an email with your details.

Re: Re: Re: feb6361, Any update on the meeting?

All Georgia/Atlanta members,

We have a golden opportunity to meet personally with well know figure from USCIS here in Atlanta only. I don't want to disclose the person name here but I would like discuss in detail during personal meeting among all the members this Sunday 04/25/2004 at 5.00 EST.

Please plan to attend personal meeting this Sunday 04/25/2004 at 5.00 PM EST.

Please find meeting detail below:

Place & time:

Opposite to 'Curry in a Hurry' restaurant (which is located at 1st floor of Global mall),
Global Mall,
exit 99 of I-85.
Date: 04/25/04, Time: 5:00 PM.

See you there! Thank you all!

We have called them again. Will update.

Meeting time with Camila Set

Appointment with Camila has been confirmed for April 30 at 2pm. Who will come?

Re: Meeting time with Camila Set

Dear Mr. Rajiv,

I have called a personal meeting this Sunday..I will let you after that..

Members from GA state,

Any voulnteer to go to D.C. on April 30 at 2:00 PM with Mr. Rajiv for the meeting? Please respond here.

Thank you!

Appointment with Camila has been confirmed for April 30 at 2pm. Who will come?

hello friends

my case transferred to atl district office on april 20th 2004 for interview. iam in for the meeting at the global mall. my personal email address is ndindia@yahoo.com
who ever is in charge of geeting this meeting together, please let me know if there are any changes

regards

Re: hello friends

We are meeting at Global mall today at 5:00 PM EST.. Thank you!

Originally posted by NDINDIA
my case transferred to atl district office on april 20th 2004 for interview. iam in for the meeting at the global mall. my personal email address is ndindia@yahoo.com
who ever is in charge of geeting this meeting together, please let me know if there are any changes

regards

feb6361,
I have tried to send a PM to you, but it bounced back because your PM box is full. Many people do not know that the "sent items / messages" also count towards the maximum allowed messages. So please delete some or all of your "sent messages".
Could you please send me a PM when you are done with the clean up ?

dsatish,

I did it..Thank you!

Originally posted by dsatish
feb6361,
I have tried to send a PM to you, but it bounced back because your PM box is full. Many people do not know that the "sent items / messages" also count towards the maximum allowed messages. So please delete some or all of your "sent messages".
Could you please send me a PM when you are done with the clean up ?

Transit Visa for Internation travel

Guys

As holder of EAD and Advance Paroles do we need transit visas to connnect flight in Paris or Frankfurt. I hear that Delta/Airfrance/Lufthansa is asking for transit visa before they let you board in.

I am little confused. We are connecting flight at the same Airport, Same terminal from one gate to other. Still..

Suggestions, feedback appreciated?

Thanks

Re: Transit Visa for Internation travel

Originally posted by Greencard0001
Guys

As holder of EAD and Advance Paroles do we need transit visas to connnect flight in Paris or Frankfurt. I hear that Delta/Airfrance/Lufthansa is asking for transit visa before they let you board in.

I am little confused. We are connecting flight at the same Airport, Same terminal from one gate to other. Still..

Suggestions, feedback appreciated?

Thanks

I had to take the Transit Visa even I was not changing flight in London last year. So please call France Consulate or your Airline and follow if they ask for visa. Airline and Airport authority will not allow you to board in unless you show your visa regardless of changing terminal/flights etc.