Any GA constituent interested to join for a Meeting with Senator Saxby Chambliss?

Originally posted by TheRealCanadian
Scratch that. I just found a $200 return ticket via AirTran and I got the wife's tenative approval. Count me in.

Can we meet before the meeting for lunch to make sure we can maximize our time before Senator Chambliss and know in advance what each of us are going to be discussing.

Hats off Man. That's the spirit. I hope we have some more people like you here. Please present our problems well. I will try to give you some inputs(at least my story) about problems faced by us due to the delays.

Re: Meeting has been schedule at 3:00 PM on 04/15/2004 at Washington, D.C.

Originally posted by feb6361
Our meeting with Senator Chambliss office has been schedule for Thursday, April 15 at 3:00pm in Washington, DC. Mr. Rajiv will be joining with us for the meeting.

Following members (including me) shown interest to join for the meeting:

(1) feb6361
(2) txgcslave
(3) TheRealCanadian
(4) longGC
(5) Aloshy
(6) victim1084
(7) ND-July2002
(8) GAPeach

All the above members, please plan to meet personally here in Atlanta on this Sunday afternoon to discuss in detail.

The best time to meet is 3:00 PM on 04/11/2004 and place: Global Mall at exit 99 of I-85.

Please post your opinion here only, so we all can read/reply at one place.

Thank you!

Hi feb6361,
Try to send private messages to these people. Also explore the possibility of car pool for the DC trip.

All,

Please don't book your airline ticket and vest money..Let's first meet this Sunday. Let's meet at 5.00 PM rather than 3:00 PM due to easter sunday. We will do car pool in my 7 seater van..Let's first try to meet..

I will send you all a private message also.

Thank you!

Scratch that. I just found a $200 return ticket via AirTran and I got the wife's tenative approval. Count me in.

Can we meet before the meeting for lunch to make sure we can maximize our time before Senator Chambliss and know in advance what each of us are going to be discussing.

Re: Re: Meeting has been schedule at 3:00 PM on 04/15/2004 at Washington, D.C.

dsatish,

I already send it and I will use my van for a car pool..

Thank you!

Originally posted by dsatish
Hi feb6361,
Try to send private messages to these people. Also explore the possibility of car pool for the DC trip.

Good Luck!

I cannot make it....neither to Global Mall nor to DC. But I wish you guys good luck and hope all our dreams will be fullfilled soon.

Originally posted by feb6361
Please don't book your airline ticket and vest money..Let's first meet this Sunday.

I am fortunate in having more money than time next week. Unless the fare rises dramatically today, I'll fly.

It's your wish but I am glad you will made it to this Sunday meeting and next Thursday meeting..also, please see your privet message I am sending now..Thanks

I am fortunate in having more money than time next week. Unless the fare rises dramatically today, I'll fly.

It's your wish but I am glad you will made it to this Sunday meeting and next Thursday meeting..also, please see your privet message I am sending now..Thanks

Thanks for a great effort to feb6361, Mr Rajiv and others

Me and couple of my friends can join at the global mall on Sunday for sure.

We have a production deployment on 14th so won't be able to make to DC as 15th would be big application support day. In the meantime both of us will see if one of us can make it to DC also.

Thanks for the great effort to all involved.

Re: Thanks for a great effort to feb6361, Mr Rajiv and others

Please find the contact detail below for the Sunday meeting:

Place & time:

Opposite to 'Curry in a Hurry' restaurant (which is located at 1st floor of Global mall),
Global Mall,
exit 99 of I-85.
Date: 04/11/04, Time: 5:00 PM.

See you there! Thank you all!

Sorry Guys

I won't be able to join you all at DC.

I am out of town till sunday. If I return on time I will definitely try to meet you guys at global mall.

Wish you all the luck.

May join in

Feb6361

I may join you in DC. I am in Boston right now and will try to fly in directly. Please let me know the address. How far the meeting venue from National Airport?

Also have you thought abt splitting the cost of this effort. There are many (in this forum) who will benefit from your venture. They must share the cost, if not the pains...

Thanks

Re: May join in

We have this meeting schedule with Camila (not with the senator Chambliss, She is on the Senator's immigration sub-committee) at Senator Chambliss's office at 416 Russell Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510 at 3:00 PM on 04/15/2004.

We will also get wonderful opportunity to personally meet Mr. Rajiv and thanks for his wonderful effort and may be will have a lunch together since he is also joining for the meeting.

You are most welcome to join, if you are from GA and still intersted.

Don't worry about cost splitting! There is no cost splitting for this effort or charge to anyone since I will also get benifit from my venture.

Thank you!

Originally posted by Greencard0001
Feb6361

I may join you in DC. I am in Boston right now and will try to fly in directly. Please let me know the address. How far the meeting venue from National Airport?

Also have you thought abt splitting the cost of this effort. There are many (in this forum) who will benefit from your venture. They must share the cost, if not the pains...

Thanks

Re: Sorry Guys

ND-July2002,

Don't worry! we have enough members to join for the meeting including Mr. Rajiv and myself.

I will be more than happy to see you at global mall if you can make it otherwise I will post detail here.

Thank you!

Originally posted by ND-July2002
I won't be able to join you all at DC.

I am out of town till sunday. If I return on time I will definitely try to meet you guys at global mall.

Wish you all the luck.

Hello Guys,

I had to go to office (unforseen circumstances) on Sunday so missed the opportunity to meet everyone, even though I was thinking about the meeting in office but by the time I left it was 5:00pm.

Any ways so how did it go?

We had a very good meeting yesterday among the intersted members. We have come-up with the two following options and waiting for Mr. Rajiv's response.

(1) Arrange conferrance call during Mr. Rajiv's meeting with Camila and intersted members will dial-in from GA rather than going to D.C.

Or

(2) If option 1 is not viable, then 3 members are willing to go to D.C to attend meeting personally with Mr. Rajiv.

Dear Mr. Rajiv,

I already send you an email and waiting for your response.

Thank you!

Originally posted by PremChopra
Hello Guys,

I had to go to office (unforseen circumstances) on Sunday so missed the opportunity to meet everyone, even though I was thinking about the meeting in office but by the time I left it was 5:00pm.

Any ways so how did it go?

Re: May join in

Greencard0001,

are you planing to join for the meeting?.

Around 3 to 4 members from GA including myself are going to D.C. for the meeting.

Thank you!

Originally posted by Greencard0001
Feb6361

Thanks