Am I the only one?

Who are you to say what I can or can not do? I mean, what if I want to make money as a photographer? or as a Math Oriented Computer Science Research Big Shot? or as a Hooters Girl Interviewer/Tester?

Life is not all about money. :rolleyes:

PraetorianXI, if life is not about money, why work? why even bother with this whole USCIS process?

PraetorianXI, if life is not about money, why work? why even bother with this whole USCIS process?

Family :) I must work so my children can eat. :rolleyes: I must get US Citizenship, so that my children can have a father in the same country. :)

To each its own. :cool:

There are more reasons to life than money, family is one of them to me.

why you all don't pm each other instead of posting argument on the site this is a site for help, not for people to be rude with each other so if you can't help don't post anything , just take a nap.

just curious. After my interview the IO wrote I485 pending and she said to wait for a letter in the mail. this is 3 months ago. i know it is not name checjk coz that is cleared. i saw a couple of people say they have I130 pending written on their passport is this the same thing.

well if you were , you wud have been earning a lot of money as an Immigration Attorney :cool: and not as a photographer :) and wouldnt have that little disclaimer :) Psst :cool:

Well, you seem like a piece of work! He asked you a very reasonable question. I find it very amusing that someone comes here in a difficult position, asks a question, and then shoots down responding parties. In any event, Praetorian has his GC - you do not. I hope you display better attitude at your interview, or it is going to go really well for you.

I care a damn if Pratorian has a GC , I'll have mine when the name check process gets cleared , may 6 monts , may be a year , or may be sooner , but Praetorian is no authority to give stupid and idiotic answers down here just because he has his GC , and for you , you are still a student so be a student :) dont talk like a graduate , because you yet have to graduate :)

yeah Praetorian is a millionaire :) why bother about money :) atleast I am not a photographer :) , so better go ang give your stupid idiotic advice to stupid idiotic people like you :)

and may be you have worked as a Hooters Girl Interviewer/Tester because I never heard that such a job exists after all educated people don't look for these kind of jobs :) especially Photography :)

I care a damn if Pratorian has a GC , I'll have mine when the name check process gets cleared , may 6 monts , may be a year , or may be sooner , but Praetorian is no authority to give stupid and idiotic answers down here just because he has his GC , and for you , you are still a student so be a student :) dont talk like a graduate , because you yet have to graduate :)

Hi:

How does a graduate talk? I don't believe I mentioned my education at all. I embrace my status as a student. You have just shown yourself for the fool you really are. At least we all had a good laugh. Good luck on that interview.

well if you were , you wud have been earning a lot of money as an Immigration Attorney :cool: and not as a photographer :) and wouldnt have that little disclaimer :) Psst :cool:

BZZZZZZT! Wrong again. Many good photographers make more money than the average immigration law practitioner. Now, I am NOT saying that money is everything - merely responding to your contention.

I agree...I am also part-time photographer and I know how much money, a full time photographer can make..!

BZZZZZZT! Wrong again. Many good photographers make more money than the average immigration law practitioner. Now, I am NOT saying that money is everything - merely responding to your contention.

Hi:

How does a graduate talk? I don't believe I mentioned my education at all. I embrace my status as a student. You have just shown yourself for the fool you really are. At least we all had a good laugh. Good luck on that interview.

Really :) see ur disclaimer :) which says " I may be a law student " may be you dont read your own disclaimer :rolleyes:

Really :) see ur disclaimer :) which says " I may be a law student " may be you dont read your own disclaimer :rolleyes:

No, I still maintain that I did not mention my education. My "law student status" is listed in the disclaimer, but for an entirely different purpose. In our "conversation" I have never mentioned my education in any way. I still do not understand why you brought it up, other than maybe for some ridiculous personal attack. I do not remember ever claiming that I am not a student, that I am a graduate, or that I have any special status. Instead, you choose to imply that I did, rather than addressing the issue on its merits.

just curious. After my interview the IO wrote I485 pending and she said to wait for a letter in the mail. this is 3 months ago. i know it is not name checjk coz that is cleared. i saw a couple of people say they have I130 pending written on their passport is this the same thing.

yeah Praetorian is a millionaire :) why bother about money :) atleast I am not a photographer :) , so better go ang give your stupid idiotic advice to stupid idiotic people like you :)

and may be you have worked as a Hooters Girl Interviewer/Tester because I never heard that such a job exists after all educated people don't look for these kind of jobs :) especially Photography :)

i totally agree with your view franticsky, i had d same problem with this idiot. My thing is if you cannot give an advise dont be sacarstic and make ur self a fool for laughter on forum.

Who are you to say what I can or can not do? I mean, what if I want to make money as a photographer? or as a Math Oriented Computer Science Research Big Shot? or as a Hooters Girl Interviewer/Tester?

Life is not all about money. :rolleyes:

you get your green card, so stop being a damn nuisance to persons that are on the forum. you clearly is a trouble maker:mad:

you get your green card, so stop being a damn nuisance to persons that are on the forum. you clearly is a trouble maker:mad:

Do not worry, you will get your green... Green with envy. Do not be a hater just because I actually do help people in this forum more than not. Do as you please and join the club I could not care less. :rolleyes:

Do not worry, you will get your green... Green with envy. Do not be a hater just because I actually do help people in this forum more than not. Do as you please and join the club I could not care less. :rolleyes:

Really , and how do u help people :rolleyes: , by giving advice coming from an unqualified person :cool: , well , I havent seen photographers practice law or atleast be qualified enough to give legal advice , photography and legal advice dont go hand in hand :rolleyes:

Really , and how do u help people :rolleyes: , by giving advice coming from an unqualified person :cool: , well , I havent seen photographers practice law or atleast be qualified enough to give legal advice , photography and legal advice dont go hand in hand :rolleyes:

Wow, you really are an annoying little jerk. Tell me something, did your wife know you would behave like this when she married you?