• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Yes oooooh, days r running fast....mannnnn DV requires a lot of patience...one's gotta occupy him/herself wit somtn as d time approaches else the mind keeps dwelling on the whole experience...cant sit idle without thinkin abt sometn DV-related...
Hey, saw the cut-off for November and its 13000 for AF, meaning u wld b current in December...Hope u have an xmas gift then!

Yeah bro an xmas gift to savour for rest of my life and yes by Gods grace I would be current in december so am just hoping the 2NL comes early so I use that as the launch pad for the major parts of the pre-interview preparations. All the best to october interviewees,I can't just wait for your successful interview outcomes. Stay blessed.

Bronsted and Gideon pls this is how you do it;on the full website you click forum actions ,edit profile,my settings and then edit signature. I think this should help.

Thanks gh50, I have added my signature.I hope first October we will bring smiles from the embassy.

Yes oooooh, days r running fast....mannnnn DV requires a lot of patience...one's gotta occupy him/herself wit somtn as d time approaches else the mind keeps dwelling on the whole experience...cant sit idle without thinkin abt sometn DV-related...
Hey, saw the cut-off for November and its 13000 for AF, meaning u wld b current in December...Hope u have an xmas gift then!

I couldn't agree with you more, not a single moment passes by without the interview thoughts and countless experiences and testimonies of others hovering in ones mind.
But God shall be glorified at the end of it all. AMEN.

Gh50, I will be staying in N.Y
Bronsted, gh50,
I must admit that I like the positive attitude you are exhibiting here. iI goes to tell that you all believe that our God has already done it. He tells us in the book of Matthew that "we should not worry about anything....."
Maybe, the Yankee settlers should get together sometime in the big apple to celebrate when all the waiting game is over? I wouldn't mind suggesting a few cool places in Mid-town, and down town NY. It would be fun to see the entire waiting game and torture come to an end and say unanimously that " Awurade na ay3"!

Just go for the gold, October interviewees and don't forget to update all of us here. Good luck to all.

Bronsted, gh50,
I must admit that I like the positive attitude you are exhibiting here. iI goes to tell that you all believe that our God has already done it. He tells us in the book of Matthew that "we should not worry about anything....."
Maybe, the Yankee settlers should get together sometime in the big apple to celebrate when all the waiting game is over? I wouldn't mind suggesting a few cool places in Mid-town, and down town NY. It would be fun to see the entire waiting game and torture come to an end and say unanimously that " Awurade na ay3"!

Just go for the gold, October interviewees and don't forget to update all of us here. Good luck to all.

Ampa, "Awurade b3 y3". For sure, whatever happens @ the interview will be shared. That is the main purpose of this forum. No selfishness and greed. Grab ideas of others and keep yours to yourself, na bad man thing. :D:D:D

Bronsted, gh50,

Yes Rose,the Lord has already done it. And yes we will share our experience after the interview.

Got it..Thanks Man

Bronsted, gh50,

Yep good people God has done it and he only deserves the glory. My heartfelt prayer for us on the forum is for all to go through this successfully.
But to be frank personally it seems like a dream when DV thoughts go through my mind. Some say they got selected by luck but mine was DEO JUVANTE.

hi palz, I started my medicals and police report today and was really fast and smooth than I was thinking.
I got there 8:40am and departed 9:25am (medicals, akai house), police report 9:50am and departed 10:40am with no ''back doors''.
25th october is my medical collection date,, which is one month from today (25th sep)..
15th october is police report collection date...
but I know medicals report comes fast than the police report...hmmmm..

hi palz, I started my medicals and police report today and was really fast and smooth than I was thinking.
I got there 8:40am and departed 9:25am (medicals, akai house), police report 9:50am and departed 10:40am with no ''back doors''.
25th october is my medical collection date,, which is one month from today (25th sep)..
15th october is police report collection date...
but I know medicals report comes fast than the police report...hmmmm..

Sasu seriously,it took you less than an hour to complete the medicals? Woow am amazed. But did you go with your vaccination records,if yes then how much did you pay if its less than the 470 cedis.

I did not go in with anything.. I paid 473 cedis for the medicals today and they said I should come back on 25th october. for another injection also 198 cedis.. police report is 40cedis.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not go in with anything.. I paid 473 cedis for the medicals today and they said I should come back on 25th october. for another injection also 198 cedis.. police report is 40cedis.....

The cost of medicals seem to vary from your quote above. Lil kay the price was 470 @ akai house so what then really accounts for the variable cost.

well gh50, I dont know, I just went in for it and that is the information I had and am giving it out for the next people...@ lil kay, were. you given a small folder to come back for another injection (198cedis) ?..... I took 4 injections, x ray,blood sample, physical test and few questions like are you on drugs, alcohol, have you had gonorhoea before? etc..

well gh50, I dont know, I just went in for it and that is the information I had and am giving it out for the next people...@ lil kay, were. you given a small folder to come back for another injection (198cedis) ?..... I took 4 injections, x ray,blood sample, physical test and few questions like are you on drugs, alcohol, have you had gonorhoea before? etc..

Thanks man

Hi friends, can someone start the medicals without a passport and the 2NL?
Can any disease denial someone's visa apart from TB?