• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

how are you informed to came for your visa, txt, call or email..........its it the email you used in your registering process.............thanks
If your visa is approved you are informed at the end of the interview by the Consular Officer. Then a blue sheet will be given to you for the collection of your passport with the visa in it.

First of CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS FROM THE MOTHER LAND GHANA!!!!
who has an interview on the 10th of dec..........???????????

Case No - 2014AF000025**
Entry Checked - 5 May 2013
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th August 2013
Received By KCC - 20th August 2013
2nd NL - 1st October June 2013
Police Clearance SOON
Medicals - SOON
Interview - Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Visa Pick up - NYAME NI HENE
Departure Date - ONYAME AKASA
Port of Entry - Columbus, Ohio

Kwame 29 too will be interviewed on Dec. 10, your name sake, hope you guys will meet.

thanks @gh50......He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor. "For the foundations of the earth are the LORD's; on them he has set the world. 1 Sam. 2:8

Please what be the cheapest flight from Ghana to USA? Any rough estimate ?

Raphoo for you and your family I suggest ethiopian airlines its very cheap, you can try emirates too but with them you will have spend a day in dubai, you will have free hotel feeding and accommodation though.

I just read someone suggesting expedia.com to you, for them they are like agents or third parties so they will add some amount to the fares and the time of travel also determines the amount you will pay. With expedia.com you will have 2 stops but with the above airlines its only one.

Guys I will be leaving tomorrow I want to thank you all for your advice, guidance, prayers and the togetherness we have exhibited towards each other on this great family forum of ours. as the good LORD has perfected His WORD in my life and that of my family so shall He also do same in yours. All you need do is to trust and expect your heart desires from Him. I am not leaving am just relocating so am always here with you all. And my fervent prayer is that the GOD that started this forum(journey) with us in success shall surely end it with us in success. He has never failed me so why should he fail you.

May this forum as the days go by grow beyond discussing only immigration issues Amen.
May His FAVOUR be with us all!

Guys I will be leaving tomorrow I want to thank you all for your advice, guidance, prayers and the togetherness we have exhibited towards each other on this great family forum of ours. as the good LORD has perfected His WORD in my life and that of my family so shall He also do same in yours. All you need do is to trust and expect your heart desires from Him. I am not leaving am just relocating so am always here with you all. And my fervent prayer is that the GOD that started this forum(journey) with us in success shall surely end it with us in success. He has never failed me so why should he fail you.

May this forum as the days go by grow beyond discussing only immigration issues Amen.

We all do wish the very best as you about relocating to US. May the good Lord bless you too and may he grant you travelling mercies for your trip.

May the Good Lord be with you as you are relocating...We will be with you soon....Have the safest of journey in God's Name....Amen

i had this agent assisting me in the process bfr i join this forum ,but i have come to realise the process is veri essay and he is charging me too much for the assistance.i know we dnt need affiv of support but he insists i need.secondly wen sending my forms to kcc he askd me to send the originals of my birth cert and police clearance. am kinda confuse with his processes cos i did nt hear any member sayin dey sent their originals to kcc. Am plannin to meeting him and lemme him slash some amt of his charge cos is too much as i came to the realisation that the process is simple.secondly i called akai house yesterday to do with my medicals i was told that the vaccins i took early is not part but i have to come start a whole new process der. dis was all the advice of my agent ooo hmmmm.

may the good lord guide u in all ur activities and find you happiness and joy der. we will meet som day and shout thank you father. nuna6

i had this agent assisting me in the process bfr i join this forum ,but i have come to realise the process is veri essay and he is charging me too much for the assistance.i know we dnt need affiv of support but he insists i need.secondly wen sending my forms to kcc he askd me to send the originals of my birth cert and police clearance. am kinda confuse with his processes cos i did nt hear any member sayin dey sent their originals to kcc. Am plannin to meeting him and lemme him slash some amt of his charge cos is too much as i came to the realisation that the process is simple.secondly i called akai house yesterday to do with my medicals i was told that the vaccins i took early is not part but i have to come start a whole new process der. dis was all the advice of my agent ooo hmmmm.

Yep, it sounds like he doesn't know the DV process and if your are paying more than $5, then you are paying too much. You can get better, well informed advice and help here. For FREE.

Did you give him your birth cert or did you send that to KCC? He was wrong about that advice.

Also the medicals and the police certs do expire so yes you should not obtain them too soon.

Today's Inspiration

God has time for everything and for everybody. In His own time He will help us. As we are getting prepared before our interviews, there are time-specific things we have to do by ourselves. We should not procrastinate, we have to do them on time.
Ecclesiastes 3:1
"For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven"

Sorry for that experience, like Britsimon said you can gain a lot of information here for free. Some of these agents do not know much about DV immigration processes. So stay tuned, we are all learning new things each day and sharing with others here, since we are many any time one gives wrong information that person will be corrected, and when one posts a question that person will be assisted instantly. The forum helps a lot.