• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Guys just received my 2nl..

But I feel sad b/c on the beneficiary part its me and my wife only they didn't include my infant baby which I entered into the ds-260 back in September. Can you advise me what to do.

When was the baby born?

Guys just received my 2nl..

But I feel sad b/c on the beneficiary part its me and my wife only they didn't include my infant baby which I entered into the ds-260 back in September. Can you advise me what to do.

As long as you correctly added your child to the DS260 you will be fine....

As long as you correctly added your child to the DS260 you will be fine....
Tnx simon yes i correctly entered the info and i have got the ds-260 conf page printed. What shall i do about the medical since he is not on the beneficiary list they are not gone let him have the medical. Should i just take him to the interview without the medical certificate.

Tnx simon yes i correctly entered the info and i have got the ds-260 conf page printed. What shall i do about the medical since he is not on the beneficiary list they are not gone let him have the medical. Should i just take him to the interview without the medical certificate.

Contact the embassy, explain the situation and see what they advise.

He is born on August 24, 2014.

I see. Everything is certainly in order upto this stage. You should contact your embassy to find out if an updated IL/ or some type of authorization form can be given to enable you take the child along for the medical exam.

@SusieQQQ @Sm1smom tnx for the advice i will contact the embassy and will let you know.

Yes contact the embassy - but you might have more simple access by calling the physician and asking if they will do the exam for the child without the 2NL. I'll bet that is easier to try that rather than dealing with the embassy to start with....

Yes contact the embassy - but you might have more simple access by calling the physician and asking if they will do the exam for the child without the 2NL. I'll bet that is easier to try that rather than dealing with the embassy to start with....
Tnx @Britsimon i will do that in the morning.

Hi guys. One question for ethiopian who have already moved to US.
How did you transfer money to US? You know there is no way to send money to US from Ethiopia. It is also impossible to get more than 1,000 dollar conversion from legal banks. It is very small amount to take to US. Any advice please?