• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

A questions.!

Doni19

Registered Users (C)
First of all, hi and i hope everyone is doing great.

I've a questions, and i'm asking for your help!

How much time approximately needs my affidavit to make all documents in order, i know it depends on my affidavit but what i mean is the gov, how much times needs to give you all these documents?

"-a) A signed Form I-134 - original Affidavit of Support (not photocopy, or by email),
b) A photocopy of the sponsor’s U.S. passport or legal permanent resident card,
c) A recently issued job letter, that includes information on length of employment and salary,
d) Tax returns of the last year (Form 1040), or an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) transcript (even if the
sponsor filed electronically). To request IRS-generated transcripts or copies of a tax return, please visit the
IRS website. This document must be less than 12 months old when presented on the interview date.
e) Most recent tax year W-2s for all jobs held.-"

Thanks.

First of all, hi and i hope everyone is doing great.

I've a questions, and i'm asking for your help!

How much time approximately needs my affidavit to make all documents in order, i know it depends on my affidavit but what i mean is the gov, how much times needs to give you all these documents?

"-a) A signed Form I-134 - original Affidavit of Support (not photocopy, or by email),
b) A photocopy of the sponsor’s U.S. passport or legal permanent resident card,
c) A recently issued job letter, that includes information on length of employment and salary,
d) Tax returns of the last year (Form 1040), or an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) transcript (even if the
sponsor filed electronically). To request IRS-generated transcripts or copies of a tax return, please visit the
IRS website. This document must be less than 12 months old when presented on the interview date.
e) Most recent tax year W-2s for all jobs held.-"

Thanks.

All those documents are to do with the person that is completing the I-134 - and that person should have those documents to hand.

What is the "current USCIS Status" on the I-485 form? Should it be empty?

And for the question "Were you inspected by immigration officer?"

Sorry for these dumb question. :)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the "current USCIS Status" on the I-485 form? Should it be empty?

And for the question "Were you inspected by immigration officer?"

Sorry for these dumb question. :)

Thanks

These are obviously AOS related questions. You will do yourself a world of good by going through the following link (if you haven't already)

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?557035-DV-2014-AOS-Only

To answer your questions though;

1. Current USCIS status refers to whatever visa type you're currently on.

2. If you came into the US legally, then you were inspected and you should answer "Yes"

Again, go through the AOS thread and post subsequent questions there.

Thanks. I thought I was in that 2014 AOS only thread. Must have clicked the wrong link. Thanks for the answer though. Helps a lot.