2010 March N-400 Tracker

Congratulations everyone!

Now I'm waiting to hear from cafeconleche. I know he has been stressing out about this part of the process and I want to see his case progress!

oh yeh...I would like to see that as well.... It is stressful.

Had my interview this morning. Reached the office at 7:50, but they didn't let me in until 8:00. The officer was very professional and was to the point. Took oath, went through the application and asked me all the Yes/No questions one by one at the end of the application. He had me sign few papers, I think couple of them were for name change. Then asked me questions. I answered first six and he stopped. Then reading (how many senators are there) and writing (There are 100 senators). Then gave me a "recommended for approval" letter and I was out. It probably took like 15 minutes. He said the oath will be in 45 days and I will be getting letter later.
Here are the question I got.

1. what is the Rule of the law
2. Why do we have 13 stripes
3. What happened on 9/11
4. Minimum age to Vote
5. National anthem
6. What ocean is on the west coast

Now waiting for Oath letter.

Thanks and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my interview this morning. Reached the office at 7:50, but they didn't let me in until 8:00. The officer was very professional and was to the point. Took oath, went through the application and asked me all the Yes/No questions one by one at the end of the application. He had me sign few papers, I think couple of them were for name change. Then asked me questions. I answered first six and he stopped. Then reading (how many senators are there) and writing (There are 100 senators). Then gave me a "recommended for approval" letter and I was out. It probably took like 15 minutes. He said the oath will be in 45 days and I will be getting letter later.

3. What happened on 9/11
4. Minimum age to Vote
5. National anthem

Thanks and good luck.

Congratulations Smdk !!! Thank you for sharing your experience. Nice to hear that everything went smoothly. Hope all of our processes go through the same way.

Congrats IPL-fan! and others who got their cases transferred and passed interviews. I will post once I am done with the interview on June 29th. Have to start reading these 100 Q's. :)

- atlabor

Here is the updated tracker.

Good luck to all.

Congrats IPL-fan! and others who got their cases transferred and passed interviews. I will post once I am done with the interview on June 29th. Have to start reading these 100 Q's. :)

- atlabor

Use the CD that they gave you after FP and also the flash card pdf on Uscis website. That worked for me.

3. What happened on 9/11
4. Minimum age to Vote
5. National anthem

Thanks and good luck.

Glad to know it went smooth......Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Updated signature. Exciting times! Time to brush up on the civics Q&A. Anyone know if they deviate from the 100 questions that are on the flash cards pdf on their site?

Timeline

DO: NEWARK
PD: 03/16/2010
FP: 04/23/2010
YL: 05/12/2010
No interview letter yet... Anyone who applied in March and belongs to Newark DO received an IL?

Cheers for the support, guys. I'm hoping I get my IL or something in the next week or so based on upandwaiting's timeline, since he/she is in Brooklyn, too. I'm also a bit nervous about my 3 month residency in NYC because there are a couple of threads that mention proof might be required. I've been sub-letting, so I don't have any documents other than my DL, and that too was issued in March because I couldn't find my CA DL and had to apply for a driver record, which took some time to get. So, I hope they don't question me, but we'll see, I guess.

Now that my case is transferred to local office, yours should be transferred very soon... just hang in there.
Most likely by middle of next week if we go by received date (mine is 03/09, yours must be around 03/12) or by end of this week if we go by PD (rakopa's PD is 03/15 and yours is 03/16).

Good luck.

Congrats IPL-fan. Thats great news. Hope you get your IL soon.

Thanks for the encouraging words on my case. Will keep my fingers crossed....hope my transfer email is around the corner.