2010 January N-400 Tracker

One more question.. Did you get the court disposition yet? I moved to a different state and not sure how to get that information from the state where I got the ticket(s).

Is there a way to get that other than me going personally to the court(s)?

Appreciate your thoughts

Thanks
Max

Max - I did get court disposition letters. In my case I personally went to the courts. However, you should be able to either call and request or request it online. I had to get it from two different courts for two different tickets and fees were nominal and it wasn't difficult at all.

Hope this helps.

tejasp

Hello Max,

I Only thing i remember from the ticket was that I paid the ticket thru Voluntary Assessment in Delaware . So I called the office and asked for a certified copy of the record. paid $7 as a fee to get the document. It took few days though. If you can drive that will be the quickest way to get it in hand other wise a phone call should suffice.

Interview Letter received yesterday. Interview Date - 04/12/2010

I have a question, our kids (age six and age one year) will accompany us to the interview, because I can not arrange for baby sitter. Our (mine and my wife's) interview is exactly at the same time. Will this be a big deal?

Thanks again Shabbu.

TESJASP and Shabbu, I went through the checklist I got. I see that if the traffic tickets are less than $500 and not involved in any drug, alcohol or serious injuries, do not have to submit any court disposition.

My tickets are less than $500. I was wondering do I still need to bring the court dispositions.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Max

Thanks again Shabbu.

TESJASP and Shabbu, I went through the checklist I got. I see that if the traffic tickets are less than $500 and not involved in any drug, alcohol or serious injuries, do not have to submit any court disposition.

My tickets are less than $500. I was wondering do I still need to bring the court dispositions.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Max

Hello Max,

I would not want any kind any tension / hassle during the interview for lack of documentation. Yes i agree what you mentioned about the submission of documents when the fine is less than $500 and not involving DUI but keep this in mind that the instructions are not required to submit the documents along with N-400.
If possible be prepared with all supporting documents since you have admitted the citation on N-400.

Max - I agree with Shabbu. That was the primary reason I requested court disposition letters. Yellow letter I received is requesting me to bring court disposition letter to the interview as well.

tejasp

Thanks again Shabbu and TEJASP. I appreciate your input and it's helpful.

So did you guys get the transcripts for tax returns also?

If so, how many years I need to request for. Do you know how long it's taking to get them from IRS?

Please, let me know

Thanks

Max

01/20/2010 - Mailed N-400
01/30/2010 - NOA Recv'd
02/8/2010 - FP notice receied
3/2/2010 - (FP Date) Done
3/11/2010 -LUD- Case sent to local office for interview(for Wife)
??/??/10 - self still waiting

Thanks again Shabbu and TEJASP. I appreciate your input and it's helpful.

So did you guys get the transcripts for tax returns also?

If so, how many years I need to request for. Do you know how long it's taking to get them from IRS?

Please, let me know

Thanks

Max

Max,

From the IRS site get the list of local offices which offer window / walk-in services where you should be able to walk-in and get the transcripts. If you call or mail them in a paper request it might take few weeks. The best bet with the timeframe left for the interview i'd say just walk-in to get the transcripts.

Shabbu.

Interview got descheduled on March 10th 2010.

My interview got descheduled on March 10th 2010. Interview was scheduled in San Antonio for March 22nd. I called 1-800 number but didn't get much information. All I was told this my application is still within normal processing time and interview will be scheduled on a later date.

I would greatly appreciate if someone with similar experience can shed somelight on how long this could delay the process.

Thanks - tejas

01/20/2010 - Mailed N-400
01/30/2010 - NOA Recv'd
02/8/2010 - FP notice receied
3/2/2010 - (FP Date) Done
3/10/2010 -LUD- Case sent to local office for interview(for Wife)
3/13/2010 - Received IL (5/5/10 interview date)
??/??/10 - self still waiting

My interview is this Tuesday Mar 16!!

Update on my N-400 app
SF DO
5 Year Resident, Oath eligible 4/8/2010
-----------------------------

01/08/2010: Mailed N-400 via FedEx
01/11/2010: N-400 Delivered in Phoenix, AZ at 10:15AM signed by T EDLEMAN
01/14/2010: Check cashed
01/14/2010: NOA notice date
01/19/2010: NOA received. Priority date 01/13/2010
01/22/2010: RFE mailed