2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

aj_jadeja said:
why is VSC so slow ?

Rest of other centers are way ahead in temrs of processing 140 and 485 (in terms of date )

any clue ?

aj

Hi everyone.

For what it's worth, I heard yesterday from someone involved in immigration issues that Homeland Security had to "recall" 50,000 to 60,000 green cards at the national level because of "processing errors". It was also mentioned that these mistakes had generated a ridiculously high number of RFEs further slowing down the process. I can only assume that it is at least one of the main reasons why processing centers have been so slow lately after pretty good productivity for I140s over the Summer and Fall... The VSC current processing date has been stuck at December 2004 for 2 and a half months. Of course, the Holiday period surely does not help...

Let's hope they come back all energized from their vacation and catch up quickly in January.

Good luck to all and have a great Holiday and New Year period !!!

karatekid said:
Hi everyone.

For what it's worth, I heard yesterday from someone involved in immigration issues that Homeland Security had to "recall" 50,000 to 60,000 green cards at the national level because of "processing errors". It was also mentioned that these mistakes had generated a ridiculously high number of RFEs further slowing down the process. I can only assume that it is at least one of the main reasons why processing centers have been so slow lately after pretty good productivity for I140s over the Summer and Fall... The VSC current processing date has been stuck at December 2004 for 2 and a half months. Of course, the Holiday period surely does not help...

Let's hope they come back all energized from their vacation and catch up quickly in January.

Good luck to all and have a great Holiday and New Year period !!!

I meant VSC processing date for I485 applications...

S1932 - Call to Senator's Office

Guys,

I did my part, called the senator's office and expressed my support for S1932 section 8001 and 8002.

Regards

Lud

wantedgcwanted said:
Guys,

I did my part, called the senator's office and expressed my support for S1932 section 8001 and 8002.

Regards

Hello Gurus:

I applied my I 140 on Dec 2nd 2005 and have a Notice date of Dec 6th 2005, today i was checking the status and saw a Last Update from today would this be a good news or is it that i will be getting a query, i understand no one can pridict the USCIS Dept but looking at past experience what it could be, my Periorty Date is Dec 6th 2001 and got my labor on Oct 28th 2005.

I am currently on my H1 B Visa and am still working with the same company since 1999.

Please give your valued opinion on this at your earliest.

Best Regards

Saburi

I think within 1 or 2 weeks from the notice date, there will be one LUD on I-140. I think it is normal and nothing to worry. My 140 notice date sept 28th and I have LUD on 10/5. But nothing later.
Since ur PD is 2001, u may get 140 approval within 2 or 3 weeks.
saburi said:
Hello Gurus:

I applied my I 140 on Dec 2nd 2005 and have a Notice date of Dec 6th 2005, today i was checking the status and saw a Last Update from today would this be a good news or is it that i will be getting a query, i understand no one can pridict the USCIS Dept but looking at past experience what it could be, my Periorty Date is Dec 6th 2001 and got my labor on Oct 28th 2005.

I am currently on my H1 B Visa and am still working with the same company since 1999.

Please give your valued opinion on this at your earliest.

Best Regards

Saburi

S 1932 passes without h1b and EB

Ihope you all must have heardabout House Adopts Budget Bill Without H-1B and EB Visa Provisions. So now what happens next ?

is there any thread in this forum to discuss about this issue ?

Thx

aj

140 LUD without message

Today I can see LUD AS 12/20/2005 on my case without change in message. May be will get a message in the later part of the day or may be RFE.
I will keep you updated with my status.

I-140 Approved...see signature for time-line

1. Non-retrogressed country.
2. Two LUDs between filing and approval (one for rectification of typo in name).

AAAAAAAppppprrrrrrooooovvvvvvveeeeeedddddddddd

Ok friends, finally the received the miracle email from the USCIS. My 140 is approved after the RFE was answered on 11/23 and can you believe i received this just one day before my B'day. What else can i ask????
This is truely happy holidays. I love december month guys !!!! :D :)

Here is the text in the email..........

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On December 20, 2005, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this
notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your
address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

mvnm00 said:
Ok friends, finally the received the miracle email from the USCIS. My 140 is approved after the RFE was answered on 11/23 and can you believe i received this just one day before my B'day. What else can i ask????

Current Status:

Congratulations mvnm00. I'm waiting for my day.

Hi MVNM00

congrats and wishes for ur Bday.yes ur right... u cant ask for more as a bday gift than this sweet news.

can u let us know what RFE u got and how did u resolve it...
would be helpful for others just in case
thanks
AJAKS

congrats mvnm00,
I also got approval for I140 yesterday, and i also had RFE in november. I saw and LUd yesterday for my I485 and another one today...so i have my fingers crossed.

zangose said:
congrats mvnm00,
I also got approval for I140 yesterday, and i also had RFE in november. I saw and LUd yesterday for my I485 and another one today...so i have my fingers crossed.

Congratulations to everyone with good news today.
zangose
do you mind sharing your various dates etc. PD, RD, ND...
Also are you Org Labor or Sub Labor candidate.

Note: I also had a LUD on 485 after 140 approval. I suspect it may have something to do with USCIS marking our 485 apps with the fact that we have an approved 140.. this is just a guess.

Good luck to those still awaiting their share of good news.

mvnm00 said:

Current Status:

Thanks for all your wonderful wishes. The RFE was pretty minor due to my Attorney's negligence. The original Labor's requirement was Programmer Analyst and during the filing of my 140 & 485, in one of exp letters it had Software Engineer title (because of old H1 with one company). Now i had to collect all the old experience letters with Programmer Analyst. So this resolved the RFE. It was a minor issue but i was always involved in some kind of query for the past 3 years whenever i have submitted any case to USCIS. Hopefully my trend/share of luck must change with this approval and get my 485 approved soon... too greedy..grrrrr ;) ;) :cool:

I hope whoever is waiting for their approvals, good luck and your day will come very soon.

Happy holidays to everyone and Happy New Year !!!!

Congrats mvnm00 and zangose on your 140 approval..

zangose.. alongwith your case details could you let us know what the RFE was for?

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mvnm00 and zangose, many many congrats on ur approval!! and mvnm00, just a quick Q to you... from ur expln on ur RFE, I am not able to follow whether your labor was ur original one or whether it was a substituted one...

Thanks.

How is RFE message looks like.

Hi Friends,

Please look at my signatuure about 140 LUD's with this message from beginning.

"Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on August 23, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Question to people who got RFE.
Is it possible to get an RFE with this kind of message or different kind of message where it doesnot more information is requested?

I want to followup with employee/attorney loop and making sure I don't miss the RFE reply time limit.

StillAlive said:
Hi Friends,

Please look at my signatuure about 140 LUD's with this message from beginning.

"Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on August 23, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Question to people who got RFE.
Is it possible to get an RFE with this kind of message or different kind of message where it doesnot more information is requested?

I want to followup with employee/attorney loop and making sure I don't miss the RFE reply time limit.

This is RFE message:
On <Date>, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.