2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

what is your priority date

VermontMA said:
Thanks NYDeal for your replay. Is it ok to call them now for update on my 485?

Ok look at number of Immigration visas issued in USA for all classes, I think we are wasting our time by waiting here for GC as USCIS is not giving priority to hard working and tax paying H1B people!!! if you look at this analsis by USCIS for last five years.

Please go through attachment.
Vermont MA
if your priority date is current (before Jan 2002) they should have approved your 485. If not you have to wait unitl it gets current. since you had RFE on 485 they would have approved after they received your RFE provided your priority date is current and all security checks are complete.

Meghraj:

Thanks for the information. I assume that's the only way to find out if NC is cleared or not. Or is there another way as well?

Thanks

Meghraj said:
njrirlabor,

I came to know from the Immigration Officer during an InfoPass Appointment.

With best wishes,

Meghraj

485 lud changes

Hi,

My Labour priority date is 2003 March. I applied 485 in JULY 2004.

Recently there are some LUD changes on my 485(3/16,3/22,3/23). Anybody guess what these may be?

I applied My second EAD in Last sept and got approved on NOV 10. But my date of birth was wrong on EAD card. When I called INS they told me to sent another application with reason and proof for DOB. Then I sent another I-765 application. I got query on 765 asking for Latest photos. I sent them First week of March. After that there is only one change on I-765 i.e on 3/6 but on my 485 date was changed three times.Shall I expect any RFE on my 485?

Thanks,

I had same thing 6 months ago.during EAD varification of yours or dependents they update it in 485. so, u can see LUDs on 485.

Guntur03 said:
Hi,

My Labour priority date is 2003 March. I applied 485 in JULY 2004.

Recently there are some LUD changes on my 485(3/16,3/22,3/23). Anybody guess what these may be?

I applied My second EAD in Last sept and got approved on NOV 10. But my date of birth was wrong on EAD card. When I called INS they told me to sent another application with reason and proof for DOB. Then I sent another I-765 application. I got query on 765 asking for Latest photos. I sent them First week of March. After that there is only one change on I-765 i.e on 3/6 but on my 485 date was changed three times.Shall I expect any RFE on my 485?

Thanks,

LUD Changed for Spouse and Child, not for Primary

Hi,

I have noticed the LUD changes for my Wife and my Kid.
But No LUD change for me.

Can anyone please guess what's going on with my case?

My Details:

My labor priority becones current from April 1st 2006.

EB2. PD: April, 2002
I 140/485 ND: May 2005.
I 140 Approved: July 2005.
I 485 (Primary) Last LUD November 2005 ( for Address Change).
I 485 (Spouse) Last LUD March 25 2006 (Don't know why)
I 485 (Child) Last LUD March 25 2006 (Don't know why)

U seem to be closer to approval

Don;t worry, your case is getting closer to approval thats the reason u are getting LUDs... Service center doesn;t maintain all the files together thats the reason currently starting with your and after sometime you will get your LUD too.

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Friends:

I applied my I 140 on Dec 6th 2005 and was waiting on this and got a email which says additional information required (RFE) and its the big hurdel because it is Ability to pay in 2001 as my labor was filled in 2001.

My company is not doing good and am getting 45 k per year my labor application was for 70 K i don't know whats going to happen.

Was any body in the same situation before, and if yes what do you think will happen.

My lawyer id good but he is on vacation and will return after couple of weeks.

Please give me some input on this i am on H1 B visa and my visa will expire on Sep 2006 final i will have to go for a extension and was waiting if can get this approved so can get 3 years extension instead of 1 year.

Please give your opinion as it matters a lot to me.

Best Regards

Saburi

saburi said:
Hello Friends:

I applied my I 140 on Dec 6th 2005 and was waiting on this and got a email which says additional information required (RFE) and its the big hurdel because it is Ability to pay in 2001 as my labor was filled in 2001.

My company is not doing good and am getting 45 k per year my labor application was for 70 K i don't know whats going to happen.

Was any body in the same situation before, and if yes what do you think will happen.

My lawyer id good but he is on vacation and will return after couple of weeks.

Please give me some input on this i am on H1 B visa and my visa will expire on Sep 2006 final i will have to go for a extension and was waiting if can get this approved so can get 3 years extension instead of 1 year.

Please give your opinion as it matters a lot to me.

Best Regards

Saburi

Please see:
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=1164739&highlight=UnitedNations#post1164739
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=137088

I have heard that UnitedNations is the best person to contact for ability to pay issues. Post in in Ability to Pay thread.

Good luck.

Hope that helps.

I-485 Approved!

Got 6 emails today indicating that my our 485s have been approved. :) :D
Does anyone know what my next steps should be? InfoPass Appt?

Thanks in advance.

congreats rrjv. enjoy ur freedom -:)

rrjv said:
Got 6 emails today indicating that my our 485s have been approved. :) :D
Does anyone know what my next steps should be? InfoPass Appt?

Thanks in advance.

RLNY122004 said:
Here is my NYC, 26 Federal Plaza interview experience .

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=208982

Also as side note my current employer filed for three year h1 (8th,9th,10th year)extention based on future employers's I140 and we received the three year h1 extention.

Congrats RLNY12004,

You are almost there.Do you have any idea why your files was Transferred to NYC ? Did you apply for AC 21? Was it done after you applied for change of company (AC21)?

Regards

485 denied

Hi,

My 485 is denied because my previous employer revoked I-140. I filed 485 on july 2004 and moved to new employer in oct 2005. We filed AC-21 when I moved to new company. To reopen my case uscis asked for last year w2, AC-21, last two months pay stubs and current employer employment letter.

My lawer told me I don't need to worry about this as I have all documents.

Bad thing is for previous company I worked for 2 years I paid for h1 and gc, I moved to their company only for greencard. By the time I moved to that company i had a stable job. They didn't do anything for me except supporting for GC. But still they revoked my 140.

I don't know what is going to happen for my 485. Now I am on EAD. I can't goback onto H1.