• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 AOS Only

Hi,

- I received the acceptance email from USCIS today. It says that Within 7-10 days I will receive my official Receipt Notice (Form I-797). Is it the same as NOA letter?

- Do I need to do anythings to get the Bio letter or they will automatically send it to me?

Thanks!

We are 2 applicants, me and my spouse. Do we have to expect two 2NL? We completed form D-260 last May, resend it last July, and we are still expecting the e-mail. Any updates about receiving 2NL?

Just one 2NL addressed to the main selectee. Yes, there are reports of people who have received the 2NL.

Hi,

- I received the acceptance email from USCIS today. It says that Within 7-10 days I will receive my official Receipt Notice (Form I-797). Is it the same as NOA letter?

- Do I need to do anythings to get the Bio letter or they will automatically send it to me?

Thanks!

- Yes it is.

- No you don't need to do anything for the bio notice to be sent.

Hi!
I still did not receive my 2nd NL and stressing out :(
Is this normal??

(The email from KCC confirming my intention to do AOS. And also the "IV Fee" box on my DS-260 form is still "N/A".)
(P.S. Submitted DS260 on May22. #EU157xx. Did not pay the 330$ yet.)

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi!
I still did not receive my 2nd NL and stressing out :(
Is this normal??

(The email from KCC confirming my intention to do AOS. And also the "IV Fee" box on my DS-260 form is still "N/A".)
(P.S. Submitted DS260 on May22. #EU157xx. Did not pay the 330$ yet.)

Thanks!!

For DV2016, yes the delay is the new normal.

The "IV Fee" section on the DS-260 form isn't going to change, it however doesn't mean paying the $330 DV fee isn't applicable to you. You still required to make the payment if you wish to complete the process.

May I have a second question?:
In the DS-260 form, I incorrectly entered my mother's current last name, instead of her maiden last name.
Does this create a big risk? Should I take action? (is it too late to have the DS260 unlocked?)

Thanks again!

May I have a second question?:
In the DS-260 form, I incorrectly entered my mother's current last name, instead of her maiden last name.
Does this create a big risk? Should I take action? (is it too late to have the DS260 unlocked?)

Thanks again!

It's not too late, make the correction.

Hi Mom, how are you doing? I have couple questions that are almost the same. CN is EU13xxx, submitted DS-260 back in may 8th i believe. I sent 330$ payment to DOS and saw that they mailed back my return envelope that i enclose. But when i check the DS-260 online (CEAC website) it says that IV feee N/A and IV application completed. I was wondering if thats normal or not? Also i just realized that on DS-260 i also put my mothers current last name instead of last name given at birth. Should i change it or leave it as it is and write the correct last name at birth for my mom in G-325?

Hi Mom, how are you doing? I have couple questions that are almost the same. CN is EU13xxx, submitted DS-260 back in may 8th i believe. I sent 330$ payment to DOS and saw that they mailed back my return envelope that i enclose. But when i check the DS-260 online (CEAC website) it says that IV feee N/A and IV application completed. I was wondering if thats normal or not? Also i just realized that on DS-260 i also put my mothers current last name instead of last name given at birth. Should i change it or leave it as it is and write the correct last name at birth for my mom in G-325?
P.S. I also did not receive any emails from KCC confirming my intentions to do AoS.

- It's normal

- Correct the DS-260 form

- It's normal

- Correct the DS-260 form
Thanks for your reply.
How do i correct it? Do i call or email KCC to unlock my DS-260? Will it delay my case assuming that CN becomes current this December and maybe considering filing in advance (not sure about it yet)?

Thanks for your reply.
How do i correct it? Do i call or email KCC to unlock my DS-260? Will it delay my case assuming that CN becomes current this December and maybe considering filing in advance (not sure about it yet)?

You email KCC.

Unlocking the DS260 form does not impact interview date for AOS cases.

Dear Moderator,

On comment cell in 2nd section of AOS Process Article in attached spreadsheets you wrote that "While waiting second notification letter (email) from KCC confirming your intention to do AOS you can start preparing necessary documents". What documents are we suppose to prepare?

Thanks a lot

Dear Moderator,

On comment cell in 2nd section of AOS Process Article in attached spreadsheets you wrote that "While waiting second notification letter (email) from KCC confirming your intention to do AOS you can start preparing necessary documents". What documents are we suppose to prepare?

Thanks a lot

Please go through the DV process home page. The link to this page is on your DV selectee notification letter, and you really ought to have gone through it:

http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html