• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Dear @rolex123 , thanks a lot ! but how come 2 'nd 3 are also required ? is n't just filling the I-134 form enough ? Do you have any source (.gov link) or ... that says so ?
Thanks again !

@amelekuru actually when ur relative fill up the form he can fill on the print out form and take the form himself to nearest USCIS office where he lives, but there is also an option to fill online and send through USCIS mail directly without his physical presence and if they need to confirm something they will request him to present physically so as to provide more documents or explain the data he filled up.
And when he do through mail their will be electronically generated signature that's why I did not c my sponsor wet signature on the form.

@Britsimon pls correct me if I am wrong
dear @rolex123, as of my knowledge, i-134 is a pdf file format (which actually allows text insertion to add informations). The host can fill the informations either using pen on the raw print out form or insert the informations on computer, then print the filled form. The form then should be signed using pen, and sent through postal service (or...scan through signed form and send it through email) directly to the applicant who is going to submit it at the time of interview, if asked. I don't think it is possible to use electronic signature.
The second thing, i couldn't figure out why the host goes to nearest USCIS office where he lives. I think the form doesn't need confirmation form any office in US.
I'm really willing to accept if there is any correction.

dear @rolex123, as of my knowledge, i-134 is a pdf file format (which actually allows text insertion to add informations). The host can fill the informations either using pen on the raw print out form or insert the informations on computer, then print the filled form. The form then should be signed using pen, and sent through postal service (or...scan through signed form and send it through email) directly to the applicant who is going to submit it at the time of interview, if asked. I don't think it is possible to use electronic signature.
The second thing, i couldn't figure out why the host goes to nearest USCIS office where he lives. I think the form doesn't need confirmation form any office in US.
I'm really willing to accept if there is any correction.
@God-Is-Love there are forms which has option says VALIDATE at the end of the form , after u fill up all the necessary data online u need to click validate then it will generate electronics signature and send online where u want to send . LOVE pls check the short documentary I am attaching after this post and specifically check last minutes of the documentary which shows the electronics signature of the I-134 form.
thanks

OHH I couldn't able to attached trimmed file, anyone knows how to attach short or trimed movies ?

thanks a lot

Last edited:
guys I just passed driving test

happy happy !!
but u need to practice a lot , I took mine last September but as compared to US we have to practice a lot to pass US DMC test, check GurixxUSjourney blog how she really suffered to get driving license in US under '
check her 'driving licenses nightmare ' write up.

but u need to practice a lot , I took mine last September but as compared to US we have to practice a lot to pass US DMC test, check GurixxUSjourney blog how she really suffered to get driving license in US under '
check her 'driving licenses nightmare ' write up.
dear rolex I have been driving for a year now with out the licence lol traffic endyasema : I will keep on doing so aftewards

thanks

@amelekuru actually when ur relative fill up the form he can fill on the print out form and take the form himself to nearest USCIS office where he lives, but there is also an option to fill online and send through USCIS mail directly without his physical presence and if they need to confirm something they will request him to present physically so as to provide more documents or explain the data he filled up.
And when he do through mail their will be electronically generated signature that's why I did not c my sponsor wet signature on the form.

@Britsimon pls correct me if I am wrong

Yep, you're wrong (and yes, I know I'm not @Britsimon). I-134 is not sent to or sent via USCIS. Your host is supposed to send the form and supporting documents directly to you for you to present if requested at the time of your interview.

Yep, you're wrong (and yes, I know I'm not @Britsimon). I-134 is not sent to or sent via USCIS. Your host is supposed to send the form and supporting documents directly to you for you to present if requested at the time of your interview.
ya @Sm1smom our host will send the form to us, but what i wanted to say, the host can fill up the form online and send first to USCISC for certification then after their certification or what so ever he will send the document to us with all the necessary supporting documents.

Thanks mom. You always settle my mind by settling controversial and pending issues.

ya @Sm1smom our host will send the form to us, but what i wanted to say, the host can fill up the form online and send first to USCISC for certification then after their certification or what so ever he will send the document to us with all the necessary supporting documents.

Yes the form can be filled online. However no certification of any kind is required, not by USCIS, not by a notary.

Yes the form can be filled online. However no certification of any kind is required, not by USCIS, not by a notary.
ok @Sm1smom

But if u c I-134 form on under the bottom of
Oath or Affirmation of Sponsor part

Who is going to sign on this part this part ?

Signature of Officer Administering Oath___________________ Title_________________
If affidavit prepared by other than sponsor, please complete the following: I declare that this document was prepared by me at the request of the sponsor and is based on all information of which I have knowledge.

As Mom says - no certification needed. Signing the form opens up the sponsor to liability for perjury - so we don't run around "authenicating" or "certifying" paperwork here. Even notarizing a document is something that most people only do a few times in their lives...

Regarding filling in the forms online - the process is then that the person prints out the form and signs it with an old fashioned pen. The form and supporting documents are then sent by mail to the selectee ready for the interview.