• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

@amelekuru , but for the interview original document authentication is a must, please try your best to do that you have enough time to do it , may be they did not have the experience try to convince them or show as justification of other's university , if I can I will upload mine.
rolex I think we don't really need to authenticate university degree : our best weapon is grade 12 result and for documents above that you should authenticate it for future benefits like continuing education in US : so for the interview it is something not to worry about

Hello

About authentication of original degree. I have the same case as you do but. I ask the registrar office for what purpose I need the authentication on original degree and I authenticated on back of original degree.
so dont hesitate to tell them for what purpose you need it. and it will be done.
thanks

Hello
case No 2015AFxxxxxxxx9

there are two questions i need to ask.
1. i got an email, which mentioned that, my interview schedule date is re scheduled from Jan 6/2015 to 12/2015 because it is Gena eve. Is it the right message from Embassy of America from Addis Ababa?and is there any one who have the same case as i do?
2. i have degree and work experience... is it necessary to authenticate the work experience?, and do i need to go with it for interview?

thanks
yes,that's correct I have also received my appointment letter from january 6 to january 12.I think we will met there.For the authentication You need only to authenticate educational documents.Don't bother for other

@rolex123, @ZGREAT , @koket , and ......... thank you guys very much. I'm glad to have you all in this thread.

I'll go back to the University registrar and try to convince them to put their authentication mark on my original degree by telling them the experience of similar institutions, and i hope they will authenticate my original degree this time.

hello guys I read on another thread that any male applicant whose visa is approved and aged between 18 and 26 must sign a form to Consent to go to a war in time of need : does any one sign this form ?? from those approved friends ??

hello guys I read on another thread that any male applicant whose visa is approved and aged between 18 and 26 must sign a form to Consent to go to a war in time of need : does any one sign this form ?? from those approved friends ??
ya z great I saw that post on one of the thread. I think I have seen somewhere also on FAM (U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual ) which states to the consent, I am lucky not on that age range.

HEY guys , I have received I-134 form my old mate , I only see electronics signature on the form, is it possible to fill up the form online ? I mean the person who is going to fill up the form is it not required his physical presence to sign ?

Hello rolex123 ,

I wonder if there is any validation time issue on the I-134 . Is there some kind of appropriate time to get the form ? Would it take long to get it once the 'sponsor' asked for it ? Coz am thinking to have it after the 2NL in case there is time issue.

Thanks !

Yes six mo
Hello rolex123 ,

I wonder if there is any validation time issue on the I-134 . Is there some kind of appropriate time to get the form ? Would it take long to get it once the 'sponsor' asked for it ? Coz am thinking to have it after the 2NL in case there is time issue.

Thanks !
yes six month , the time ur sponsor signed till ur interview day not exceeds six montb.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY guys , I have received I-134 form my old mate , I only see electronics signature on the form, is it possible to fill up the form online ? I mean the person who is going to fill up the form is it not required his physical presence to sign ?

Some COs have insisted on seeing an original form with a "wet" signature.

I also requested my sponsor (relative) to sign and send me the I-134 form through mail, i also insisted him to fill the form with his own handwriting.
is there a problem, filling the form with handwriting.

Last edited:
I also requested my sponsor (relative) to sign and send me the I-134 form through mail, i also insisted him to fill the form with his own handwriting.
is there a problem, filling the form with handwriting.
@amelekuru actually when ur relative fill up the form he can fill on the print out form and take the form himself to nearest USCIS office where he lives, but there is also an option to fill online and send through USCIS mail directly without his physical presence and if they need to confirm something they will request him to present physically so as to provide more documents or explain the data he filled up.
And when he do through mail their will be electronically generated signature that's why I did not c my sponsor wet signature on the form.

@Britsimon pls correct me if I am wrong