• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hi guys, just entered the US Friday morning via Washington DC Dulles Airport. I did not previously pay the $165 fee and paid it today, gave the cash to my host and she used her card. Its been an amazing journey and I thank God for being my Ebenezer. To those who have sailed through, congratulations, to those still waiting - good luck and you are in our prayers - TYT and those on AP, keep the faith. To those who were unsuccessful remember that it is not the end of the road - God has bigger or better plans for you and even though you are heart-broken tell the Lord that you will still praise His name when you have or have not.

Hi guys, just entered the US Friday morning via Washington DC Dulles Airport. I did not previously pay the $165 fee and paid it today, gave the cash to my host and she used her card. Its been an amazing journey and I thank God for being my Ebenezer. To those who have sailed through, congratulations, to those still waiting - good luck and you are in our prayers - TYT and those on AP, keep the faith. To those who were unsuccessful remember that it is not the end of the road - God has bigger or better plans for you and even though you are heart-broken tell the Lord that you will still praise His name when you have or have not.
Remember us in prayers,have just received s my 2NL interview on Nov 4th.I realy prayed for you at your time of need.

inshaAllah bro..enjoy your first day usa bro...i owed u a vanilla icecream when i get to the usa bro!!
hehehe Simon I know how yu can feel now I know its not been easy for yu congratulations! tyt God z watching He not 4gotten yu
Its our turn (2015) to be encouraged.As much as our strength comes from God,you guys(2014) have a lot to share to us.success IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS rogers.

simon dont worry bro ,Allah will see u through bro , u remember us in your prayer and no need for us to forget u bro!! I promise u ,u will my good news this week bro ,trust...inshaAllah...

[QUOYTE="tyt, post: 2362485, member: 361829"]simon dont worry bro ,Allah will see u through bro , u remember us in your prayer and no need for us to forget u bro!! I promise u ,u will my good news this week bro ,trust...inshaAllah...[/QUOTE]
Sure,I pray that next week you will receive your VISA

inshaAllah bro , i was having rapid update this past week and my status just change to Ap nw ...i knw they preparing my visa nw...how u see the rapid update bro ,was it a good sign or what???

inshaAllah bro , i was having rapid update this past week and my status just change to Ap nw ...i knw they preparing my visa nw...how u see the rapid update bro ,was it a good sign or what???
It was sir,I told a friend of mine who has been on AP since August to call the Embassy and when he called and requested to know his status on 18th Sept 2014.He was told the Visa is ready but no way bill number yet.So hope yours is on the way.He said he will personally go there on Monday.Did you call them?

i didn't called them ,is just that coz i see my status updated the 17 and 18 again ,so i decide to hang on i know they working on my case then ,thats why bro!! How u see that bro?? Coz i already seeing they issuing a visa nw to Ap cases ,i knw this week they going to finish mine then bro!!

Call
i didn't called them ,is just that coz i see my status updated the 17 and 18 again ,so i decide to hang on i know they working on my case then ,thats why bro!! How u see that bro?? Coz i already seeing they issuing a visa nw to Ap cases ,i knw this week they going to finish mine then bro!!
Many cases were updated.Just call them and ask what the updates were all about .It doesn't hurt to ask.

okay i will do that tuesday or monday to know anything...but is just that i believed monday i will get my visa issue inshaAllah...i knw the update is not for nothing is something for good...

okay i will do that tuesday or monday to know anything...but is just that i believed monday i will get my visa issue inshaAllah...i knw the update is not for nothing is something for good...
Move on Brother ,Move on.

Reactions: tyt
Hi SussieQQQ, how do I delete my account?

I can ban you if you like and that will remove your account. However, this is the internet so everything posted is out there on the internet - that is just how the internet works. Let me know if you want that to happen.