• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

mine is also 19xxx. was waiting for this dv thing since a long time, we could have done something for our benefit rather than waiting for this. vladek 15425 How much money do we need to migrate to canada? pls tell me. how much of time will it take?
I have so many things to plan in my life. I should do something now or should stay in sri lanka. If canada option takes too long pls let me know..
Follow susieQQQ link, you will find all the infos you need, take about a year and half...

i thought the VB that is to come out 15th August is for DV 2015 which will commence in October?
VB Aug (release on mid July) = Official cut off for Aug and advance notice for Sept.
VB Sept (release on mid Aug) = Official cut off for Sept and advance notice for Oct (DV2015).

wait until 15th august meant to waste of time nothing will happen.
As I said start to kick in your recovery or plan B or whatever you call and still keep you eye for Sept VB until Aug 15th. Anyway, is your choice on what you wanted to do. Since you are still monitoring this forum, I can safely say you still hope some miracle will happen.

Reactions: DKK
As I said start to kick in your recovery or plan B or whatever you call and still keep you eye for Sept VB until Aug 15th. Anyway, is your choice on what you wanted to do. Since you are still monitoring this forum, I can safely say you still hope some miracle will happen.
ya still hope for miracle by the posts of this forum. will there another vb be published for dv 2014???

VB Aug (release on mid July) = Official cut off for Aug and advance notice for Sept.
VB Sept (release on mid Aug) = Official cut off for Sept and advance notice for Oct (DV2015).

Pretty confusing as compared to wat is on VB website
"
C. THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS
WHICH WILL APPLY IN SEPTEMBER

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:"

will there another vb be published for dv 2014???[/QUOTE]

What you see now for September in August VB is prior notice, we are trying to be hopeful for what is , if there will be some amendment When it gets published formally in September VB.

Pretty confusing as compared to wat is on VB website
"
C. THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS
WHICH WILL APPLY IN SEPTEMBER

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:"
It's advance notification published earlier, this same will be published on the next month normally. But sometimes may change a little.

Hi, will we receive - everyone over cut off number - any notification after DV14 is definitely over about the end and that we won´t get an interview anymore?

It's advance notification published earlier, this same will be published on the next month normally. But sometimes may change a little.

ok understood-Thanks very much for the clarification
i really pray God hears our cry and there is an addition of some CN. I need just few hundreds to get to mine

You can look at all possible visas for australia here: http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/SkillSelect/SkillSelect.aspx
I already did the whole process for an skilled independent visa (IELTS, skill assessment, ...) but stopped it as i won the DV-2014. Since my case number EU50XXX will never get current, i will go ahead for Aussie now!
So if you have any questions regarding the process - just write me!

Cheers, Alex
Thanks a lot sir.............. Highly appreciate........... Will inbox u..............

mine is also 19xxx. was waiting for this dv thing since a long time, we could have done something for our benefit rather than waiting for this. vladek 15425 How much money do we need to migrate to canada? pls tell me. how much of time will it take?
I have so many things to plan in my life. I should do something now or should stay in sri lanka. If canada option takes too long pls let me know..
me too want to try while trying to AUS

Don't wait till 15th August......... Start to work hard for your own future..... If you are trying to be abroad, get ready for that.... KCC will not do anything..............