• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

i've send this message to the kcc :
I Have an inquiry according to my interview, my case number is 2014AF00081229 i would like to know if i have chance for the interview
and the reply was:
Thank you for your inquiry.

Interviews for the DV 2014 program will begin October 1, 2013, and process through September 30, 2014.

All DV 2014 cases must be completely processed by September 30, 2014.

Prompt response in returning the required forms to KCC will allow ample time for necessary processing.

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA 81,100 Except: Egypt 32,250

ASIA 13,350 Except: Nepal 9,500

EUROPE 40,150

N. AMERICA CURRENT

OCEANIA 1,450

S. AMERICA 1,750

I Have an inquiry according to my interview, my case number is 2014AF00081229 i would like to know if i have chance for the interview
and the reply was:

Interviews for the DV 2014 program will begin October 1, 2013, and process through September 30, 2014.

All DV 2014 cases must be completely processed by September 30, 2014.

Prompt response in returning the required forms to KCC will allow ample time for necessary processing.

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA 81,100 Except: Egypt 32,250

ASIA 13,350 Except: Nepal 9,500

EUROPE 40,150

N. AMERICA CURRENT

OCEANIA 1,450

S. AMERICA 1,750
Very sorry, missing out by 129 CN's or just a few visa numbers must be absolutely awful. Best of luck to you!

and the reply was:
...and I thought I was close! Gosh you are practically there...

No one can answer this question because we all just don't know but it is possible. If you call KCC, some will say yes and some will say no because they have no clue how DV14 is going to end.

But I just have a feeling that it is not final yet. Why? Because for Asia it pushed Cambodia Aug interviews into Sept. They are doing that because they doesn't want a special cut off for Cambodia and to have more visa slots for Rest of Asia in Aug. The question is if Sept only increase 650 CN (which is about 150 selectees or less) then why push Aug with 3800 CN (more than 1k selectees in Aug) when they can just spread it into 2 months. Possible answer is that they are waiting to see the outcome of the interviews for one more month to better decide what to do next and they are leaving some room for any extra interviews needed in Sept. It might or might not change but it is possible. So, just wait until 15th of Aug to call off the DV dream. Remember we have lost everything in DV now and we have nothing more to lose.

thank you so much

do you ppl remeber what i said befor it will be a f*@#d up year now ill will never recover from that till my life ends i am a walking dead now i shouldnt be in this fourm any more but ppl shpuld learn from this and i think America is failing big time its not that good any more now ppl in DV2015 with high case numbers get ready you should learn from us.

do you ppl remeber what i said befor it will be a f*@#d up year now ill will never recover from that till my life ends i am a walking dead now i shouldnt be in this fourm any more but ppl shpuld learn from this and i think America is failing big time its not that good any more now ppl in DV2015 with high case numbers get ready you should learn from us.
Smd
I'm sorry man!
Really no one expected to be that bad :(
Give it atry in 2016dv I hope all the ones that gor cut-out will get a better chance then, or manage will a wonderful plan B.
Regards to all the ones that missed this terrible adventure...

Smd
I'm sorry man!
Really no one expected to be that bad :(
Give it atry in 2016dv I hope all the ones that gor cut-out will get a better chance then, or manage will a wonderful plan B.
Regards to all the ones that missed this terrible adventure...
@valadek
What are the B plans you suggest for us bro?

@valadek
What are the B plans you suggest for us bro?
A plan B is personal initiave my friend, since you didn't succed in the DV route, you can always consider an other destination! Austalia, canada...
Or it can also be a career project, like study further or start a business...
So basicaly a plan B is what you make out of my bro ...
So just look for the one that suit you my friend :)

Reactions: DKK
A plan B is personal initiave my friend, since you didn't succed in the DV route, you can always consider an other destination! Austalia, canada...
Or it can also be a career project, like study further or start a business...
So basicaly a plan B is what you make out of my bro ...
So just look for the one that suit you my friend :)
This forum has been a family. Emotional... :)

yes now we need to get rid of this DV thing if we have to succeed in life, we got in by LUCK and we got out by LUCK so i suppose nothing to regret, we applied that's why we selected but they didn't assure us that we will get VISA so i don't think its anybody's fault, as vladek15425 said that now we should think about other countries or study further or start business, keep our self busy, lets show KCC that they cannot decide our future its us who can decide our future, its in our hands