• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Hello

2nd time trying the Dv, hope like all of us on to get selected this time. I really need it ! Keep trust in god ! Also I have a litlle worry, on my application for the dv I misspelled my middle, do ypu guys think this mistake going to prevent me from getting the green card ? If yes or no what should I do if I get selected ? Can't wait to see your message !

Hello

2nd time trying the Dv, hope like all of us on to get selected this time. I really need it ! Keep trust in god ! Also I have a litlle worry, on my application for the dv I misspelled my middle, do ypu guys think this mistake going to prevent me from getting the green card ? If yes or no what should I do if I get selected ? Can't wait to see your message !

It's a lottery, so get selected first. Then come back with this question and any others you may have. There's no point worrying over whether the error will "prevent you from getting a GC" when you haven't even been selected yet.

This is going to be my fourth (?) time, I think. Hope that luck is on my side this time...

--edit--

I made a counter for my easy reference (and made it my favorite link) at timeanddate. but i can't paste the link as the forum think its spam. anyway, anyone who want easy counter can create one there.

Last edited:
This is going to be my fourth (?) time, I think. Hope that luck is on my side this time...

--edit--

I made a counter for my easy reference (and made it my favorite link) at timeanddate. but i can't paste the link as the forum think its spam. anyway, anyone who want easy counter can create one there.

Hi BrainDrain,

Best of luck on your fourth application. I personally forget about the timer and continue with normal activities and just wait for May and see what happens :)

First timer here, been on this forum since this lottery started, this forum is so helpful with such nice and helpful people, I wish everyone very best luck and may God be with us all this time.

Good luck.

First timer here, been on this forum since this lottery started, this forum is so helpful with such nice and helpful people, I wish everyone very best luck and may God be with us all this time.

Good luck.

Good Luck on your first try D10sP. Hope you are one of those that are selected at the first try.

I hope everyone here can win....but at the same time it is a lottery and I know I should not be overly optimistic...