Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

No, I'm for Chicago (although we're in suburb).

So we hope to hear something next week (since all the defendants had been served already).
Thanks for the support, buddy.

Was in Orlando, but long time ago. Nice city.
I'm sure you'll hear from them next week. Me too I hope to hear some good news soon

Let us know how it goes please

Good luck

I'm sure you'll hear from them next week. Me too I hope to hear some good news soon

Let us how it goes please

Good luck
Thanks, man.
I wish you green light and no STOP signs on your way to the Oath date!

Back in 2010 I had my Oath scheduled 1 week only! from the date of interview. In fact, I forced officer (very cool guy) to do that. Initially I asked for the same interview day, but he apologized since they were booked for. What a time was!

And I'll definitely update with my process.

Hello everybody!

I am a U.S. citizen and I sent the I130 for my parents since January 2015. In August, I received a letter saying that I could go ahead and fill all the forms for her residency. This was done in September 20 and so far nothing else happened.
In relation to my father, until today the only things I received were a letter saying that all his documents where transferred to California processing center and another asking me for my birth certificate, which a sent and was received by them on October 5.
My father is 85 years old and suffer from Alzheimer's disease and my mom his 80 years old.
Because of this, I am not able to travel abroad and had to decline a job offer, since they cannot leave the U.S. without jeopardizing their status.
At this moment my life is a big mess: I am unemployed but, again, with a job offer abroad but not able to travel.
It is just me, or all this is taking to long?
Do you guys think I have a case to sue the immigration services?
Thank you for all the suggestions, advices and information.
Best

Update on my case: all the summons+complaints had been delivered to each defendant. Now we have to wait for the return green receipts from each defendant.

"The show must go on" (Queen)

So far we've received 3 return green receipts from our defendants. All of them Chicago's officials, including DA.

Still waiting for 5 more.

nickoxx

Please could you remind us if you have to wait till you receive ALL receipts or it's not necessary? I wonder when "clock will start ticking"?

Great!!

So far I just got couple E-ZPass violations lol! Those letters including any other bills and statements always come perfectly in time. Why USCIS can't do the same lol? :D

nickoxx

Please could you remind us if you have to wait till you receive ALL receipts or it's not necessary? I wonder when "clock will start ticking"?
The clock "starts" once the office of US Attorney general gets the summon. So it has been started already last Monday.

The DC told me I can send all the return receipts at once or one at a time - it's up to me.

Just checked my my wife's shared e-mail: got US attorney assigned to our case (for all our defendants).

So, hope to hear some news like trying to settle down etc. But no dismissal without final approval/Oath date.
Since dismissal might end up either with my wife's case denial or approval. Like lottery: win or loose.

And now the balls are on our side: USCIS lost jurisdiction over my wife's application.

The clock "starts" once the office of US Attorney general gets the summon. So it has been started already last Monday.

Great!

The DC told me I can send all the return receipts at once or one at a time - it's up to me.

Nice.

Just checked my my wife's shared e-mail: got US attorney assigned to our case (for all our defendants).
So, hope to hear some news like trying to settle down etc.

Yup, I hope they will contact you sooner than later.

But no dismissal without final approval/Oath date.
Since dismissal might end up either with my wife's case denial or approval. Like lottery: win or loose.

I read above they can also promise you to speed up your case if you dismiss it. In that case first I'd get a letter from them where they agree to finish processing your case within certain period of time i.e. 2-3 weeks.

But anyway please keep us updated.

BTW, I just made another infopass appointment for Jan 4. By that time I plan to finish with my Complaint and to prepare everything. I want just to go there and tell them that time is up and either they do something or I will file a complaint within a week. I hope they will notify an officer that they are already 120 days late and I hope officer will contact me. But if not I will go to DC without any hesitation.