Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

I did a small step further and just add more info to my Complaint.

Here is what I have so far. I included a blank Complaint, so you can compare it with my own complaint.

BTW I don't know why in all examples they put numbers in the beginning of each paragraph even within separate sections. Should I do the same or not?

Also I removed 2260 from address USCIS directors and counsel, because I couldn't figure out what does 2260 mean in the end of that street address, so I just left 111 Massachusetts Ave NW.

I see that my Delaware blank is a bit different from others. Just a little bit.

Sorry, forgot to attach files...

Attachments

• Complaint 1 - Template.pdf
    190.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Pro Se Del General Complaint.Nov_.2014.pdf
    127.4 KB · Views: 34
You do not sue the DA! The DA's office defends the those whom you sue. Do NOT name the DA! The DA has nothing to do with processing your naturalisation application.
I've seen DA on different templates and decided to leave it.
Also, USA is on the list, so why DA shouldn't be there? And USA is basically the only party we're dealing in 1447(b) process.
Dropping a defendant is way easier then adding it later.

I did a small step further and just add more info to my Complaint.

Here is what I have so far. I included a blank Complaint, so you can compare it with my own complaint.

BTW I don't know why in all examples they put numbers in the beginning of each paragraph even within separate sections. Should I do the same or not?

Yes. And it also says in my Court's rules (for Pro Se package

Also I removed 2260 from address USCIS directors and counsel, because I couldn't figure out what does 2260 mean in the end of that street address, so I just left 111 Massachusetts Ave NW.

I left it as I've seen it here posted.

I see that my Delaware blank is a bit different from others. Just a little bit.

Yesterday I went to the post office and mailed all 8 packages to each defendant.
Post clerk said it should be at each location by Friday. For Chicago - today

So, I hope to hear some news next week. The game continues!

nickoxx

Hmm. I have a blank Complaint for Delaware and there are no numbers there. And also when I list parties I even don't have to give more info about each defendant besides it's address. I saw in your template they just described a role of each defendant in this process. I'll try to ask my court about numbers. Anyway I think I'll pass them by this or next week, because I'll be in that area. I think I can try to describe all defendants in a complaint section of my Complaint. :)

Regarding 2260 what does it mean? I tried to Google it, but couldn't find any info confirming we need to use "2260". Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know.

Yup, you did a great job already! Please post all news here.

nickoxx

Hmm. I have a blank Complaint for Delaware and there are no numbers there. And also when I list parties I even don't have to give more info about each defendant besides it's address. I saw in your template they just described a role of each defendant in this process. I'll try to ask my court about numbers. Anyway I think I'll pass them by this or next week, because I'll be in that area. I think I can try to describe all defendants in a complaint section of my Complaint. :)

Regarding 2260 what does it mean? I tried to Google it, but couldn't find any info confirming we need to use "2260". Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know.

Yup, you did a great job already! Please post all news here.

I'd recommend just leave that 2260 the way it is. Here's the address on page 897 from this forum. Don't know what it is though.
For DHS' address even more fun: only the zip code.

I'm pretty much positive that the local post office clerks know all the details where to deliver. So I'd not stress myself too much, buddy

For your complaint: may be your Court has different rules/requirements.

Yup, I'll do.

Anyway I'll pass that court soon and I'll try to find out more info.

Also I'll try to proceed with my complaint today in the evening. Too much work recently...

Hi guys how are you? ? My interview was today and the IO gave me a paper ( Form N-652) .

The IO checked that : congratulations your application is recommended for approval. At this time it appears that you've established your eligibility for naturalization. If final approval is granted you'll be notified when and where to report for the oat ceremony .

Does it mean that I'm all good now ?

Hi guys how are you? ? My interview was today and the IO gave me a paper ( Form N-652) .

The IO checked that : congratulations your application is recommended for approval. At this time it appears that you've established your eligibility for naturalization. If final approval is granted you'll be notified when and where to report for the oat ceremony .

Does it mean that I'm all good now ?
Well, if the supervisor OK's that, then you'll be 100% good to go and will get the Oath date. See the bold part.
Otherwise, welcome to the club of N-652s waiters. Like my wife was approved and so what? Now I'm dealing with court system of the USA:cool:

Well, if the supervisor OK's that, then you'll be 100% good to go and will get the Oath date. See the bold part.
Otherwise, welcome to the club of N-652s waiters. Like my wife was approved and so what? Now I'm dealing with court system of the USA:cool:
Oh god what happened ?

Oh god what happened ?
I wish I knew the answer. 1 month after my wife's interview they sent an RFE to prove my wife is still with me (she was applying on 3-year rule). And she had most of the paperwork ready at the time of interview, but that person even didn't bother to ask for! So, at the time of interview everything was OK, but it became as a problem 1 month later. I was really pissed with this USCIS' guy.
And now we stuck in the limbo.
I'm just fed up with all that BS: "We're working, reviewing..." Just bla-bla-bla.

Hopefully this thing will make their asses to move.

I wish I knew the answer. 1 month after my wife's interview they sent an RFE to prove my wife is still with me (she was applying on 3-year rule). And she had most of the paperwork ready at the time of interview, but that person even didn't bother to ask for! So, at the time of interview everything was OK, but it became as a problem 1 month later. I was really pissed with this USCIS' guy.
And now we stuck in the limbo.
I'm just fed up with all that BS: "We're working, reviewing..." Just bla-bla-bla.

Hopefully this thing will make their asses to move.
Did u do info pass and talk to the IO ? Did you take missing documents with you at the office and hand them to the IO?

Did u do info pass and talk to the IO ? Did you take missing documents with you at the office and hand them to the IO?
Those INFOPASS appts - just the joke and waste of the time. And I told over the phone about it while calling USCIS.
We sent in that paperwork in time (even earlier), but it probably gets covered with the dust since we got lazy officer.
I tried to convince the 1st fl. supervisor we need to talk to my wife officer's supervisor, but that arrogant lady just basically turned us away. Once this crap is over, I'm gonna file a complaint on her attitude. She also pissed me off with her f***ing attitude.

Those INFOPASS appts - just the joke and waste of the time. And I told over the phone about it while calling USCIS.
We sent in that paperwork in time (even earlier), but it probably gets covered with the dust since we got lazy officer.
I tried to convince the 1st fl. supervisor we need to talk to my wife officer's supervisor, but that arrogant lady just basically turned us away. Once this crap is over, I'm gonna file a complaint on her attitude. She also pissed me off with her f***ing attitude.
Sorry for all this horrible journey sir. Are u in Orlando Florida ?

Sorry for all this horrible journey sir. Are u in Orlando Florida ?
No, I'm for Chicago (although we're in suburb).

So we hope to hear something next week (since all the defendants had been served already).
Thanks for the support, buddy.

Was in Orlando, but long time ago. Nice city.