• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for June 2015

Hi Kellie - from a fellow OC14xx - where in the 14xx range are you? High or low 14xx? I think it's going to be less than 1500 for sure, but where..
Hi!
I'm in the lower half, but the higher end of it... I still have hope but the way it's moving means I'm not going to relax for the next few months... How about you? You still holding out hope?

It is gonna be tight!. Right (the weekend) OC are still <40 issued. Last month 72 were issued - so we can see 4 months at that pace - but then it will be tight as the non AoS target is probably 700 to 750. Basically - it will be too close to call...

This is probably too specific, but does being under OC1425 help my odds alot?

from 34125 to 35700 for EU is only 572 CN numbers...from 35700 to my CN number around 720 CN left ...will I make it? I m so stressed
I do not even think I can look at July bulletin whenever it will come.. will they reach the target of 50K at this pace?

Last edited:
RegionAll DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 36,500 Except:
Egypt: 27,100
ASIA 6,850 Except:
Nepal: 6,475
EUROPE 35,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 1,250
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,175
omg AF 36,500 they have started at a low pace will they reach 70k+

Are you assuming the Nepal limit is final? I don't think so, I think it was done to help a few more ROA cases get interviewed now. I would have thought you would be happy as this is what you have been asking for!

There's still a possibility that the nepal cn will increase again the next 2 vb. Thus no vb jumps

I see you read my FB post...

I did, so if they still increase the nepal cn then how is the roa supposed to get vb jumps? 2 vbs left and they still won't stop nepal

Last year they didn't increase nepal cn once it got limited, why would they increase it this year? Like the roa progression isn't slow enough...

Hi @Britsimon - on a related topic, for marketing purposes I think your twitter profile needs an update. ie Anthony Andrews avatar, a description that would attract DV entrants, and pointer to your webpage. No one wants to follow someone with an egg avatar.

Anthony Andrews as in brideshead revisited? (/shows age)

Hey Simon did you fully check the last VB? It contains DV-2016 result. In case you missed it

Iran winners are 4500
Nepal : 3801!!

It means that final draw for each country is now at 4500 instead of 5000 of 2015 and 6000 of 2014 and your hole theory needs an update.

The most interesting thing is that nepal has 3801 winners. that means they didn't reach the limit! that's odd! It means there are less Nepalis entrants compare to 2015!

And the most interesting thing is that there are 91,563 winners instead of 84000 winners they announced back then!!

Last edited: