• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for June 2015

Is there anyone kidding me ??
After 2 long years waiting whit a historically low SA 15xx i can say that it feels like if "somebody" is having fun whit me and my family

SA while increase for this period isn't generally shocking the fact that we are so behind as compared to previous years is the defining factor. I hope we do see a jump between 200 and 250 in the July Bulletin and hopefully ending at 1625 in the august bulletin.

After 2 long years waiting whit a historically low SA 15xx i can say that it feels like if "somebody" is having fun whit me and my family
Yes, your concern is certainly quite understandable: while EU and OC are just slightly off for YTD July vs. LY (EU 35,700 vs. 36,300 = -1.65%; OC 1,250 vs. 1,300 = -3.85%), this clearly is not the case for SA (1,175 vs. 1,550 = -24.19%), AS (6,850 vs. 8,900 = - 23.03%) and AF (36,500 vs. 56,300 = -35.17%). It is a rather fundamental change for these three regions, which can not simply be explained by changes in non-eligible countries, i.e. in AF, and is therefore calling for further analysis and a thorough explanation. Clearly, the significant reduction to just announced DV-2016 84,000 number has to be part of this very same fundamental change.

We know from last year how heart-breaking this process possibly can be and therefore wish everyone good luck and all the very best for the remaining two DV-2015 VB's to come!

I feel exactly the same. My family and I have the case number 15XX and we are totally upset and depressed. Hoping we will not have any problems in the future having filled the DS-260.

Last edited:

It is very shocking but don't give up hope yet. We still have 2 months and hopefully we make it 1625 in September

Why is nobody talking about Asia vb, it's big news, nepal gets limited at 6475, last year when they limited nepal it was 8900 for the roa, surely this will mean lower final cn than 13.350 right?

Those of us whose cn is 13,350-14,000 can still have some hope or not

Why is nobody talking about Asia vb, it's big news, nepal gets limited at 6475, last year when they limited nepal it was 8900 for the roa, surely this will mean lower final cn than 13.350 right?

Well, YTD AS is 23 percent below LY, not necessarily much reason to find comfort, depending on where you are exactly lined up right now, independently from any Nepal limit. All the best of luck!

Hi @Britsimon what are the chances are of OC hitting 1450 this year?

It is gonna be tight!. Right (the weekend) OC are still <40 issued. Last month 72 were issued - so we can see 4 months at that pace - but then it will be tight as the non AoS target is probably 700 to 750. Basically - it will be too close to call...

Are you assuming the Nepal limit is final? I don't think so, I think it was done to help a few more ROA cases get interviewed now. I would have thought you would be happy as this is what you have been asking for!