• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my husband has a bigger chance, he works in IT
I work as a legal secretary on an international law firm

He may have a chance through the H1 program if his skills are niche.

You might want to look into intracompany transferee visas, but that would be unusual at the legal secretary level.

NOT SELECTED - it would have been some kind of miracle after winning in DV2014 on the first attempt (high CN).

you got not selected? I thought this what you want, so why are you sad? aren't you supposed to be happy ?
well, i am not sad or angry I am so calm. I said so because until now there are no winners on this thread. That's why i suggested this thread should change to DV 2016 non-winners. Hahaha, the real winners can open a new thread for discussion.

something ain't right, nobody has been selected. i hope they are playin with us or something.
yes correct - may be they are playing - this year they have changed the result date to 5th may ........may be some program issue,,,,but I noticed that the result page is very very quick with "Not selected paragraph......" I wonder if they have made it a default for everyone.....any ways just a thought not sure.....but its really a sad evening / day ..... I feel like crying, but want to avoid.....my son watching me ;)

yes correct - may be they are playing - this year they have changed the result date to 5th may ........may be some program issue,,,,but I noticed that the result page is very very quick with "Not selected paragraph......" I wonder if they have made it a default for everyone.....any ways just a thought not sure.....but its really a sad evening / day ..... I feel like crying, but want to avoid.....my son watching me ;)

It's a sad day for me too. But hey, never give up, there are other ways to get there. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.