• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody I found this on Facebook Group

FACEBOOK.jpg

Facebook Group -----> E-DV Lottery : diversity visa green card lottery USA قرعة الهجرة الى امريكا

they are from my country Algeria ! North Africa ! i checked with my 5 friends till now ! nd no one got selected :/

KIGALI RWANDA I GOT THIS

Based on the information provided,
the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED
for further processing for the
Electronic Diversity Visa program at
this time.
Please verify that you have entered
all information correctly. You may
re-check the Entry status by clicking
on the ESC Home Page link below.

Hello people. Sorry to see that no one here got selected. Let me tell you how I believe this should be done. You need to understand that the chance of being selected is small. So you should not at all build high expectations. You need to focus 100% on your current life, how to improve it through education, work, etc, and have fun every day and enjoy your life no matter how many negative aspects are there. When it's time again to apply, just do it as something fun but knowing very well the chances are small. If it happens then that would be nice, but if not you then you can go on with your life and have fun.

I don't remember the number of times I tried, but I did for many years. Whenever I checked and found that I was not selected, I only felt happy because I got some excitement, and felt even happier that someone else who might really need it has won. There are people around the world who are trying to escape human traffickers, civil wars, prosecution for being gay or lesbian, drug lords, etc. Just close your eyes and imagine that you have gifted your place to one of those, and expect God/Karma/whatever to be on your side for this great gift.

I wish you all happiness and prosperity any where that you will live, and please keep smiling and do good things to help anyone around you who can use your kindness :)

Last edited:
Hello people. Sorry to see that no one here got selected. Let me tell you how I believe this should be done. You need to understand that the chance of being selected is small. So you should not at all build high expectations. You need to focus 100% on your current life, how to improve it through education, work, etc, and have fun every day and enjoy your life no matter how many negative aspects are there. When it's time again to apply, just do it as something fun but knowing very well the chances are small. If it happens then that would be nice, but if not you then you can go on with your life and have fun.

I don't remember the number of times I tried, but I did for many years. Whenever I checked and found that I was not selected, I only felt happy because I got some excitement, and felt even happier that someone else who might really need it has won. There are people around the world who are trying to escape human traffickers, civil wars, prosecution for being gay or lesbian, drug lords, etc. Just close your eyes and imagine that you have gifted your place to one of those, and expect God/Karma/whatever to be on your side for this great gift.

I wish you all happiness and prosperity any where that you will live, and please keep smiling and do good things to help anyone around you can use your kindness :)

COMFORTING IDEA. THANK YOU!!

hmmmmm i don't mean to be a "hope" killer guys ! but a guy i know just called me asking me to translate this for him "you are among those randomly selected for further processing in the diversiy immigrant visa program for the fiscal year 2016" he was selected -_-

I wish you all happiness and prosperity any where that you will live, and please keep smiling and do good things to help anyone around you can use your kindness :)
That's very nice thing to say, I love your positive attitude :)

Love the reply thanks :D deep inside we know this is the right thing to do, but its really hard too but we are :) life goes on :) hope to see people posting that they won soon :)

Still weird we don't get winners from other continents.
hmmmmm i don't mean to be a "hope" killer guys ! but a guy i know just called me asking me to translate this for him "you are among those randomly selected for further processing in the diversiy immigrant visa program for the fiscal year 2016" he was selected -_-

Lol, hope he get some english by the time he gets there.

Status
Not open for further replies.