• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

April 2015 Visa bulletin out. AF cut off for MAY 2015 at 32700. Quite a peculiar year especially for AF.
I wonder why they selected many people when they only needed a few....quite strange indeed.It seems that as the months go by the density amongst the cases increases.But Sir Winston Churchil's famous speech give us hope,"NEVER GIVE UP"

It's hard for people to understand when they don't know it.
Harder still to understand how endemic it can be in a system and why voters in a democracy don't get rid of corrupt politicians...

The book is a long read but fascinating. Written by two academics from Harvard and MIT but not in an academic style at all and really engaging.
True Susie, very true. I cannot get that from any bookstore here.
I will order one too.

I wonder why they selected many people when they only needed a few....quite strange indeed.It seems that as the months go by the density amongst the cases increases.But Sir Winston Churchil's famous speech give us hope,"NEVER GIVE UP"
They select 125,000 people every year because of the 125,000 many will not check to see if they were selected. Another bunch will not qualify eg. Wrongful charging to a country, criminal record, no high school etc. If they only select 50,000 people they will end up issuing 30,000 or less visas. Selecting more people ensures all 50k slots are used up.

They select 125,000 people every year because of the 125,000 many will not check to see if they were selected. Another bunch will not qualify eg. Wrongful charging to a country, criminal record, no high school etc. If they only select 50,000 people they will end up issuing 30,000 or less visas. Selecting more people ensures all 50k slots are used up.
ok.....lez hope so

Hey guys, was in position last year..... 90k plus..... It didnt end well needless to say. Bit we still surviving.... We still good. Keep your hopes up. I pray you all go through. But incase it dont, life goes on. I feel you though. Gonna whisper a prayer for you tonight.

Hello guys,in my visa the case id number has my case number then after it their is a 01 added to it(example 2015AF30XX01).Could this be faulty?

Given the slow movement in April/May
VB what could be the position of 399xx?
Would there be a chance for an interview and if so by when. Given this slow movement it seems things would get pushed further
Kindly advise

I come back to report;a visa approval experience from my family and I.I owe my success to this forum.
In summary...A one Minute question time included
-Swearing with your right hand up
-Any other kid other than the one We had
-After High school;what I studied in University
-Which city am I headed to

Thanks alot Forumates

I come back to report;a visa approval experience from my family and I.I owe my success to this forum.

Thanks alot Forumates
Congratulations on your visa approval Ingwe!

Thanks alot Forumates
Congratulations leopard.