• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

I come back to report;a visa approval experience from my family and I.I owe my success to this forum.
In summary...A one Minute question time included
-Swearing with your right hand up
-Any other kid other than the one We had
-After High school;what I studied in University
-Which city am I headed to

Thanks alot Forumates
Congrats Ingwe. Not even a question about your host? All the best as you and your family arrange for relocation.

I come back to report;a visa approval experience from my family and I.I owe my success to this forum.
In summary...A one Minute question time included
-Swearing with your right hand up
-Any other kid other than the one We had
-After High school;what I studied in University
-Which city am I headed to

Thanks alot Forumates

@ingwe Congratulations

@usken go

Hi Usken , I know of Jessie whose visa was approved on 4th March , CN 8k , He was being harassed by an agent , luckily he finally got through.
Hi Dada.
good to hear about these two approvals.
What was the issue with the agent?
We would love to hear if this led to any raised issue at the embassy.
We hope the next round of 2nls will cheer up this thread

Congratulations to everyone in this forum visa belong to you guys, thanks hamnwives, mashyhot for high spirit but sorry too and others who were hit by cut off last year there z always nxt tme guys keep the spirit alive , for those interviews in Nairobi its very simple as Ingwe said as long as you have no issues , pasaris so silence on the other side I know waiting z killing yu girl, soon yu gonna grant the visa above all trust the most high good luck